Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation in Lucan

Options
  • 25-07-2006 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

one of my work collegues is looking for a place for him and his girlfriend in lucan.
    apartment, room in a house, whatever. i'd appreciate it if you would PM me if you know of something suitable.

they are both working in permanent jobs and are very nice people.

thanks,
    dave

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

EURO Spar have a rake of notices up. Check out there.

There is also a letting place down in Lucan village.

Check out the Lucan Newsletter as well. Has some places in there every week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

i'll have a look if i venture over near eurospar,
    where is the letting place in the village? what's it called?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just realised I know who you are!

There are lots of places down the village such as Remax and the one where to old post office used to be.

i'll let him know to call into remax, but they tend to rent out complete houses and expect you to get other people into the rooms. they are only looking for a room, but it's worth calling in.

so if you know me, who are you then?

i'll let him know to call into remax, but they tend to rent out complete houses and expect you to get other people into the rooms. they are only looking for a room, but it's worth calling in.

so if you know me, who are you then?

Oh right yeah I thought from your post you were open to any living arragement. If your just looking for a room I'm not sure how to go about that.

You live/lived around the corner from me.

• Advertisement

i'm curious now. pm me your name etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement