Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternative clothing stores in Dublin

• 25-07-2006 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I was recently up in Dublin and I got a lovely pinstripe jolly roger blazer in the Asha boutique in St. Stephens green. But they don't have much more in there I like. Can anyone recommend any other good "alternative" boutiques in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Fresh and Eager Beaver in Temple Bar, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

I've heard if Eager Beaver but not Fresh what kind of clothes do they sell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Yeah Temple Bar best bet, quite a few alt clothes shops there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

TheChief36 wrote:
    I've heard if Eager Beaver but not Fresh what kind of clothes do they sell?
    Kinda like Asha but on a much smaller scale, quite pricey too. Its just opposite Eager Beaver, beside Sentinel Records.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

I like alternative clothes but I find those places all the same. Tell me if I am mistaken but they are all grungey.

There is a clothes shop in George's Arcade that does some really impressive stuff. The items there also carry a really impressive sales price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tommy666

you mean retro in the arcade? it does lovely clothes my girlfriend buys stuff there sometime it is a really nice shop its a bit expensive but does also have sales that has great stuff, ffresh is ok its right across from eager beaver and does mostly band t-shirts and dresses and hoddies lol almost everything, asha is ok for the emo kids it doesnt do much stuff and is well expensive but can have cheap stuff sometimes, there is a few places around temple bar also that does nice stuff, if your into skate clothes and shoes there is g1 on o connel street its great hard to find but is good there also BLVD near the arcade vand close to stephens green its good for clothes ,

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

tommy666, please check the dates on threads before posting in them. This one is nearly 4 years old, and thus obsolete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement