Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative boutiques in Dublin that aren't Asha

Options
  • 25-07-2006 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

The only one I know of is Asha in Stephen's green. Can anyone recommend any other alternative or second hand clothing stores around Dublin?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 emma-ry-ah

TheChief36 wrote:
    The only one I know of is Asha in Stephen's green. Can anyone recommend any other alternative or second hand clothing stores around Dublin?

Temple Bar is full of them!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

eager beaver!!! also urban outfitters but that'll cost ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Harlequin for second hand clothes, the place smells like old people tho. Never shopped there myself. It's on one of the streets perpendicular to Drury street, cant remember the name tbh. Also have a look in georges arcade

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is a really nice one in Dun Laoghaire,prices aren't too bad either.

It is in the town across from the shopping centre turn right ans it is up a side street opposite a bike shop.

forgotten the name of it!

Also blackrock amrket has beautifuil brand new stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

TheChief36 wrote:

There's absolutely nothing "alternative" about Asha!

• Advertisement
Advertisement