Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to pull in Dublin

Options
  • 25-07-2006 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Lets start this up again, seems to change so often :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

A tug of war competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

the coombe - 2 for the price of one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

tom-thebox wrote:
    Lets start this up again, seems to change so often :D

Depends on your age, sex, orientation, background, etc. and what you're, ahem, looking for, doesn't it.

Can you be a bit more specific? (not that I'd know anything about this subject :rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

mambo wrote:
    Depends on your age, sex, orientation, background, etc. and what you're, ahem, looking for, doesn't it.

Can you be a bit more specific? (not that I'd know anything about this subject :rolleyes: )

K, im after a 5.6, half black half italin female, 36B, ass about twice the waist, long black hair, brown eyes, good looking, nice dresser (short skirts etc..)

Where should I go? :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

tom-thebox wrote:
    K, im after a 5.6, half black half italin female, 36B, ass about twice the waist, long black hair, brown eyes, good looking, nice dresser (short skirts etc..)

Maybe Rome....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

tom-thebox wrote:

I saw one in the forsale forum...

Any decent nightclub, try club M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

21s was the business but Im seemingly barred for life for no reason (I used to be grand to get in there, last time I went I was in the jacks when 2 Russians got thrown out for doin coke in a cubicle, only reason I can think of that Im banned is that they told them they bought it off "someone in the toilets" and made the connection)

Its poxy, I liked that place alot. The music was decent, the birds were great and you pulled every single time.

Heaven in Blanch, same story, great birds, good tunage and maximum pullage*

*I hereby declare to from now on end 20% of my speech with "age" attached to each wordage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

bump !!

coppers anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭WhiteRussian

4 years later it is interesting to read back over the mating habits of the Celtic Tiger cubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Dublin rowing club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Kill the Zombie thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement