Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geronimo meets Savannah

Options
  • 25-07-2006 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Today was the day I put Geronimo with Savannah. They had met each other countless times over the fence and now they are sharing a field. I was a bit apprehensive as both are flyers but it worked out well.

Who's that coming into my field?
    p687570.jpg

Oh, it's only me, look at my lovely trott!
    p687572.jpg

May I say that you are very tall? :eek:
    p687574.jpg

Fancy a run? Wanna play?
    p687575.jpg

Nah, not really says Savannah
    p687578.jpg

Ah, go on then, I am faster than you anyway :p
    p687577.jpg

Savannah is an ex race horse which was in a very bad state when she arrived here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Aaaw those photos are heartwarming. I'm glad to see Savannah looking so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

They're lovely, I really love Geronimo's markings!

Dya wanna see pics of mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Sure I do :).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

My mare whom I've had for 13 years and am just so fond of her (with a friend on board)
    Duchessbrightcropstraight.jpg
    My young horse who I'm keeping. Hes a smasher and really nice personality.
    Wicklowhackingb44.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

If I knew how to post pics, I would. Your horses are gorgeous, I've got a beautiful 10yr old Connemarra Mare (Sully) & a 4yr old Fellabella (Toffee), Sully is pregnant & due in Sept, In the past 3yrs she'd had 2 beautiful foals, Toffee stands about 3foot tall & belongs to my 3yr old niece Toni. Toffee is pure ignornant & nasty to everyone except Toni, around her he's a pussycat, follows her like a puppy & sulks when she goes indoors, fights with any other horse Toni pets, & chases all other horses & dogs out of the paddock while she's there, Toni's mad about Toffee and grooms him cos she reckons "he likes to be be pretty" Looking forward to the birth of Sully's foal, hope its a filly, it's gonna be a beauty obviously, You all enjoy your Horses as much as I do mine. Send more pics & tell me how to send mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I like the look of Geronimo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Lovely pics :). I like your gelding (??), he's got a nice conformation.

Thanks, Dr. Evil, he's a little smasher :).

@gypsygirl: I have sent you a private message re the pics :).

Advertisement