Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N80 on 3

• 25-07-2006 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

I see the N80 has arrived on 3, but you can only buy from the site - anyone get one yet? It's a pity as I have vouchers for the CPW:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sonnyboy

What you mean ? A unlock CODE on ebay for 350-400? :P You meant phone haha

Look's great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

im on the €25 a month and it costs me €399

like come on there charging the people who pay €100 a month €299 come on thats a disgrace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Still a good price and its a quality phone, seriously considering getting it, 3.2 mp and wifi, savage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Ordered it last night on upgrade over the phone - was €299. They said they calculate the upgrade price based on your average monthly spend, so I guess the more you spend, the cheaper the handset!

I still resent having to pay *anything* though, have my 6280 free from 3UK, so the N80 is really only so I don't have to use the hideous Moto V975 I've had on 3IE since last summer. Even if the battery life on the N80 turns out to be as poor as they say, it'll still be a nicer prospect than the Moto :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

just signed up a few weeks ago, would have loved one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Cyrus wrote:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

just signed up a few weeks ago, would have loved one
    give them a ring. i've heard of people who bought the v975, realised its ****, paid the difference and had a proper phone sent out. they might let you get it if you pay the difference and haven't wrecked your current phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

sold the 6280 as i have an n70 so ill just have to buy one sim free!

still they arent much more on ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭paulshir

wat do u tink bout 3pays tarrifs???

seems a bit simple nd no benifit of peak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Just got an upgrade quote of €279 for N80 from 3. I'm on the €45 a month tarrif. Contract is up in a few weeks. I still think its too expensive... Just got an E61 on Vodafone (for work) at €139. Big Difference.... They are different phones but thats a lot to pay for a smaller screen and a so-so camera. But I'm a sucker anyway so I'll probably get it :-)

NiSmO wrote:

haha it was sarcasm.... pity you couldnt explain it right in the first place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The Fort wrote:
    wat do u tink bout 3pays tarrifs???

seems a bit simple nd no benifit of peak.

Please don't go off topic. We're talking about the N80.
    You can talk about 3's tariffs here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=233786.
    haha it was sarcasm.... pity you couldnt explain it right in the first place

No need to be rude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Pythia wrote:
    You can talk about 3's tariffs here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=233786.

No need to be rude.

The mod foot starts to go down . Sorry had to say it.

lol.

Sorry bout that Pythia, a bit of common sense and he wouldve got it....

Congrats on being a mod btw :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Pythia wrote:

No need to be rude.
    it begins

*dramatic music*

:D

Advertisement