Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar Template

Options
  • 25-07-2006 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for professional assistance with designing and producing a 2007 Promotional Calendar. The Template size as yet undecided but probably not exceeding A3 and will feature specially commissioned (currently underway)themed illustrations, photographs as well as advice on Garden Landscaping.

Any previous design/production experience with Calendars although not essential would be a distinct advantage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i'll send a txt to a buddy from college, he and his year(the one above me) had a calander project last year and the finished results were absolutly amazing! his stuff was pretty savage and there were another few that were pretty cool too. would you be completly financing it and giving credit where credit is due? im sure he'd love the free exposure.
    :)

i'll get in contact with him and if he's interested i'll pm you tomorrow evening!

his themed calander i think was designed for designers all illustrated and a bit comical.
    you really need to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Thanks Spidermonkey. Sounds promising. I'm not looking for any free inputs - but I am looking for flair and naturally prepared to pay all the design/repro/print costs once agreement reached with Designer. Needless to say, all/any contributors credits will be clearly acknowledged in end product.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i got in contact with him and pointed him to this link, he's working during the week so he might get in contact over the weekend.
    sm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Hi SM, appreciate your help.S

Advertisement