Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killing them softly (the other version)

Options
  • 26-07-2006 4:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

hey,
    the time that the fugees released killing me softly (with his song) they also released a version that went "killing them softly". It was a much better version - it told the story of them getting signed and how they presented their music.
    Just wondering if anybody knows of any place where this song can be found.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

well i know that they released an album (more of an accompaniment) not long after the score called "The Score: Bootleg Versions" or something like that which has an alternative version of Killing me softly, don't know if its the one you're looking for as i haven't listened to it in a couple of years. It could also have just been a b-side on the single???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭1der

afraid not. not on the bootleg album and i dont think it's a b-side. the one on the bootleg album is just a live version and the one on the greatest hits is just a remix.
    i think it was what they originally planned to release but roberta flack wouldnt allow it cuz it was too gangster oriented or somthing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭1der

any body know?

Advertisement