Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

css and iframes

Options
  • 26-07-2006 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

hi guys,

im working on a css site with a simple structure. i have a content area in the middle of my page bordered on the right by a sidebar (unimportant). i want to place an iframe or a floating frame inside my content area but i want it to assume the style of my master stylesheet, i also want the scrollbar to be hidden until needed and i want it to blend in with the page when it is visible. my content area is set to expand with content but can be no wider than 480px. what is the best way to do this? short of a redisgn and use a frameset (i dont want to do that). the reason i need it this way is because i have flash running on the page (in the header) and do not want it to reload/ restart everytime the page changes. what would you suggest?? i guess what im asking is, is there an alternative to frames/ i frames that i can use in css?

Comments

Advertisement