Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What a bargain....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Seen it, its classic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Isn't that the same crowd we had a thread on before?

Dogy cars, dodgy mileage readings and all that ...

Are they taking the pi$$ themselves now, or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

peasant wrote:
    Isn't that the same crowd we had a thread on before?

Dogy cars, dodgy mileage readings and all that ...

Are they taking the pi$$ themselves now, or what?

ye, they seem like a bunch of morons... lots af dodgy imported cars with suspect mileage and "more extras than J-Lo" or "fast as f*ck"

I do like this one, 40k - but 70+ in the photo..... http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=472899

• Registered Users Posts: 7,400 ✭✭✭fletch

steve06 wrote:
    I do like this one, 40k - but 70+ in the photo.....
    I presume they mean 40k miles which is 64k km....musta been for sale for a while and one of the guys there is usin it as his own transport or summit so clockin up the miles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Classic. I like these guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It seems €10k+ is the going rate for 15 year old jap modded cars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Drivers Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Sports Suspension, A ONE OFF, SITS ON 19 INCH CHROME RIMS, BONNET AIR INTAKE, SIDE SKIRTS, HKS FRONT BUMPER, FRONT WINDSCREEN HOLOGRAM, A MULTI CARSHOW WINNER, MAY SUIT COLLECTERS, ANY TEST WELCOME,GREAT CONDITON FOR AGE, WELL MINDED CAR, A REAL HEAD TURNER!

is it legally binding to to have that on?

event wrote:
    Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Drivers Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Sports Suspension, A ONE OFF, SITS ON 19 INCH CHROME RIMS, BONNET AIR INTAKE, SIDE SKIRTS, HKS FRONT BUMPER, FRONT WINDSCREEN HOLOGRAM, A MULTI CARSHOW WINNER, MAY SUIT COLLECTERS, ANY TEST WELCOME,GREAT CONDITON FOR AGE, WELL MINDED CAR, A REAL HEAD TURNER!

is it legally binding to to have that on?

haha, I doubt it. buyer be ware and all that stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

That picture has obviously been taken from google or some other site. Look at the houses in the background...has to be America.

Must be a publicity stunt but is that legal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭wba88

carzone.ie wrote:
    This car was recently SOLD (Wednesday, 26 July 2006)
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

junii wrote:

Must be a publicity stunt but is that legal?

Is what legal?sticking tinfoil to your wheels and cardboard box's all over the car?i guess so,altho insurance may not pay out due to the high risk of theft of you tayto box spoilers so it'd be best to declare that one

sold today... I guess he saw the interest it got on boards!!!

Advertisement