Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

yop wrote:

850.21 GBP = 1,242.85 EUR

Seems fairly cheap for a 40" Sammy.

Is the shipping included?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

That is the EX vat price, it is about 1469 euro inc VAT.

I got shipping for 65 pounds. The only concern is the open box, has anyone bought a TV like this before?
    I have bought printers and PC's with no issues but not a TV.

Harvey Normans are looking for 2299 for the same TV

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

2199 in Power City and DID have a sign saying ask for price as they also have a sale. Have you tried Komplett.ie, seems to be a lot of people pointing to them.

There is also a Phillips for a similar price that is pretty impressive.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanks but Komplett are looking for 2k for the R71. Cannot justify paying near 500 notes just to buy local!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭brian_rbk

what about guarantee?

• Advertisement

Standard 1 year guarantee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭andy1249

The way you should be looking at it is , someone already bought this thing , a 40 incher , can you imagine the size of the package , and felt it needed to be returned , you dont return something that size on a whim , it must have been serious ,
    What you gotta ask yourself is , will you take that chance , its still costing you 1K plus , and how much will it cost you to send it back !

And what would they consider a minor " scratch " , as it says , ... me , I wouldn't touch it with a pole !!

Advertisement