Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Respray Cost?

Options
  • 26-07-2006 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anyone know how much it costs to totally respray a car? I wanted to get an old A3 sprayed a metalic navy (Its origanal colour). Anyone have any links to good sites for this, or know where to get it done? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'll send you a PM with details in a little bit mate!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

can cost a fair bit, a few k anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

jonny24ie wrote:
    I'll send you a PM with details in a little bit mate!! ;)
    as a matter of interest how much does it actually cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

as a matter of interest how much does it actually cost?

I was gonna ask that too... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Depends on where you go, average price is 2k upwards!!! I have a mate in the business and when I send people to him he gives great prices!! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement