Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Development Gig

Options
  • 26-07-2006 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

I have a short piece of work that is available to a competent developer. Essentially it is a basic prototype development gig expected to only really take two to three weeks full time. The prototype is Web and mobile based and as it will eventually be completely rewritten, the technology used is not hugely important - Java, PHP or .NET are all acceptable. XML and socket programming experience is necessary, regardless of the technology used.

If interested, please PM me with your availability, experience and daily / hourly rate. If you have any questions, please ask them here and I’ll try to answer them for everyone’s benefit.

Advertisement