Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clubbing in London

• 26-07-2006 2:00pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads I'm going to London this weekend for a few days, want to go to a decent club. Last time I was there I went to Fabric - it was svage, the place pretty amazing and the sound system was unbelieveable. It was totally hardcore though. I'll have my sister with me and I've always said I'd bring her to a proper club, so I don't want anything too ridiculout, but I'd like to being her somewhere deadlety - she knows what to expect. I was thinking of Ministry or Home (is that still going?) and wanted to hear what people think of them or if you can recommend somehwere else? I'm mainly into house music.

I'll be in Mayfair in the evening and leaving from there, and then I'll be staying around the Wandsworth/Putney area. I know fabric was a million miles away from there, not sure where other such clubs are located...

Cheers
    Zascar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭goods

not sure when its on but maybe try bugged out at the End

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

goods wrote:
    not sure when its on but maybe try bugged out at the End

Was just gonna say.

maybe if your there on monday night try trash, which is also at The End

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

For house music go to Pacha or the Cross,check for listings http://www.dontstayin.com/pages/home

Advertisement