Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing post!!

Options
  • 26-07-2006 2:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I can use the search to find it for some reason but i posted a thread in AH looking to find the name of a song from a FIFA game but I can't find the post now, anyone know why?? If it has been moved where will I find it now??

Thanks,
    Jonny.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

It was deleted by whitewashman, probably because you posted in the wrong forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ok then, could it not have been moved or something??? Or do I have to PM WWM about it??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

jonny24ie wrote:
    Ok then, could it not have been moved or something??? Or do I have to PM WWM about it??

Yes, you will have to PM wwm about it as I have nothing to do with how he runs his forum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ok, thanking you!!

Advertisement