Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butter popcorn

• 26-07-2006 2:43pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do you make yours?

I usually butter my popcorn by starting to pop the corn in a pot, and lumpin some butter in after the first few kernals have popped. i doubt this is the most efficient way though, coz the butter cools the corn and they dont pop out quite as fluffy. the one advantage is that eth butter half burns about the corn which is yummy

I don't want to hear about microwave stuff :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Pop corn, drizzle with melted butter - butter melted seperately. Always worked for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Goll Mac Morna

BuffyBot wrote:
    Pop corn, drizzle with melted butter - butter melted seperately. Always worked for me!
    Same, pop corn in pot or popcorn maker and melt butter in microwave, then pour butter over popped corn - really nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I used to be a butter fan but one time I was in a queue at the cinema and saw them changing the butter. One chap had a massive drum of it and dumped it into the machine. *glump, glump, glump* Just not what I wanted to see. :)

Advertisement