Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CB Radio needed

Options
  • 26-07-2006 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Im doing the gumball rally in september (www.rule8gumball.com) and I am looking for a european CB radio and aerial that I can use in the car.

Anything cheap and cheerful really. If somebody is willing to 'loan' or 'offer the use of' theirs for a month it would be even better! Its all for charity remember, let your consience do the talking ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

CQ Communications have a good selsection of CB Radios. I am not sure which one you are looking for exactly. But they are ased in Dublin, so you could pop in and have a browse.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

They also seem to be pretty expensive (at least for their radio scanners). The Buy & Sell or Maplins could be alternative choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

byrnefm wrote:
    They also seem to be pretty expensive (at least for their radio scanners).

I've bought stuff off them before. Have to say that I was well pleased with the after sales service they gave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

wow,i got a pile of cb stuff in the attic for years, i am sure there is a radio, car ariel lighter socket and swr meter, to get all ya set up. i am in meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Thats be BRILLIANT mate if you have anything!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement