Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help - Door Measurements 3 bed Duplex!

Options
  • 26-07-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi

I am looking to order my couch very soon but have been told to check the width of the doors to make sure the couch will fit through! :eek: I have yet to get into my place and now the builders are all on hols! Does anyone know the measurements or (sorry to be cheeky! :p )Could someone please that has a 3 bed duplex measure the front door and the entrance door onto the first level and maybe even the sitting room door so I can see if it will fit. I presume the hallway will be wide enough to accomodate. Sorry to be a pain but would really appreciate some help on this! :) Thanks so much!

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Front door 86 x 209mm
    First staircase110mm wide
    Second front door & living room door 75 x200 mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tanith

Hi Markest.

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it!! :) Lets hope the couch fits in now!

Advertisement