Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armageddon is Near - The end of a saga!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Last game was decent but lacked the 1 v 1 battles still decent game until i got lost and stopped playing it.

Always buy these games and the last few fighting games have been cack.

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It would need to be something very special if I am to buy it. The last few MK games other than Shaolin Monks were awful stuff altogether. MK was never a decent fighter. Even the best in the series, MK2, was severely out classed when it came out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Tell me your not saying street fighter is better my 1990s MK2 fanboyism is about to erupt into a torrent of abuse.

Last 2 mortal kombats where good I thought although I got lost very early in SM and just gave up but it was good up untill then. Deception was great fun althought it wasnt really a great fighter but an overall good game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kristok wrote:
    Tell me your not saying street fighter is better my 1990s MK2 fanboyism is about to erupt into a torrent of abuse.
    What you need is to play the real fighting game, Street Fighter 2, a hell of a lot more and not that psuedo fighting game. Just because it had ridiculous and awful looking gore doesn't mean it was better except for the 7-13 age bracket that liked it because it was 'naughty'. You must admit the error of your ways like I did. MK2 doesn't get touched these days but I'm still playing SF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Seriously, some people still think Mortal Kombat was better than Street Fighter? Time has shown us that SFII is an all time classic. I mean have you tried playing Mortal Kombat 1 or 2 recently? It's pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

But Street Fighter never had beastality ;)

Yes I know what it was actually called

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Street Fighter was always better than Mortal Kombat.
    And my love for Sf has just been re-awoken by purchasing SF Alpha Anthology.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Yeah. I saw that, and really wanted it. I just wish my playstations would stop breaking.

Advertisement