Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford Online Music Chart

• 26-07-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hello people, i'm trying to get together a chart on www.last.fm specifically those of use from Wateford. The chart will display the current top top tracks that are being played in this region. It should make for interesting reading!

All you need to do to get involved is to sign up for an account @ www.last.fm

It takes less than half a minute to complete the registration process...you then just download/install their software and that's it! The music you listen to gets put onto your own profile page on lastfm. Take a look at my one as an example... www.last.fm/user/cormacmoylan

I can't recommend www.last.fm enough to anybody who wants to explore music further.

You get your own personal page, your own chart, your own personal radio station. You can add your own groups. It's easily the best music site on the net.

All you need to do is too add the user blaamusic ( a/c located at www.last.fm/user/blaamusic) to your friends list. Sin E!

I'll stick the first chart up on www.blaa.ie in two weeks.

Thanks for reading.

Advertisement