Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XDA Exec takes a MMC, right?

• 26-07-2006 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

An XDA Exec will take a MMC card, right? I'm looking around the web and one place says SD, one says MMC and the other says mini-SD.

I'm fairly sure it's SD or MMC, but sorta confused now with all the conflicting advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the XDA Exec has an SDIO slot, so supports MMC, SD and SDIO cards with relevant drivers

there is a device know as the XDA Atom Exec in other territories that has a miniSD slot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Great... my 1GB MMC will be usable then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

well hopefully - suggest you test it in one first if it's a deal breaker - flash card 'standards' needs card, device and platform manufacturers to have everything sorted right and interoperability can be a tight-rope walk at the best of times in this industry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Far from a dealbreaker... but would be nice if it saved me buying one!

Just found out I've got a mini-SD + adapter here too from an old phone, that might work out too :)

Advertisement