Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viewing exam scripts??

Options
  • 26-07-2006 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

how do i go about getting hold of me summer 2006 exam scripts?

need to see where i went wrong since i failed the subject i thiought i had in the bag and i passed the subject i thought i flunked :confused::(

thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Contact the school secretary. Each school usually has a time/place for papers to be viewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

It would also be worth discussing it with the lecturer to see where you went wrong. What you think the lecturer wants for the answer and what he/she thinks can be fairly different. There's no point making the same mistakes again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Beware though, our physiology exam papers were shredded before the exam results were released so we weren't able to view them, if that happens the and the exam is made up of multiple parts i.e. a written paper, mcq, continuous assessment etc, contact the lecturer and they may be able to help, at the very least they'll have the marks for each part of the exam and be able to guide you as to what part you were weakest.

Although if you're in a course where only one dept handles all your exams then as far as i know they should have all your scripts to have for the externs at the end of the four years. That's how it's run in my course at least for all the subjects they teach.

Beware though, our physiology exam papers were shredded before the exam results were released so we weren't able to view them
    Really? They're in breach of UCD regulations and Freedom of Information Act if they did.

Yep, saw the shreds of them the day we got our results - they were outside the physiology offices. We were all in getting them together as we were still in college (stupid placement).

Oh and the lecturer was an evil yoke who hated us which was probably part of it.

• Advertisement

Yep, saw the shreds of them the day we got our results - they were outside the physiology offices. We were all in getting them together as we were still in college (stupid placement).

Oh and the lecturer was an evil yoke who hated us which was probably part of it.
    For a laugh, ask to see your script. If they say they can't, mention the Freedom of Information Act. Nothing like a fine to change procedures :D

Lol, as much as i'd like to do that, they passed me by comp, really don't want to get there ire up, and he hated me anyways after an incident with my answer to a question he posed.

Advertisement