Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki to return to the house this Friday?????

Options
  • 26-07-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got this text from me sis saying that according to the Herald (fair enough), the BB peeps are going to put Nikki back in this Friday as a "twist" due to the falling viewing figures!!!

Is this true???? There is no mention on the BB site.

I would say its very doubtful, it defeats the purpose of the whole program! Jaysus, I gotta stop watching this show!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Not that I am aware of, however E4 have given Nikki her own TV series.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Some people on the forums on the BB site mention the rumour going around! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

They did it with that John Tickle chap

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Nikki going backin BB house!

^^was the headline on todays uk daily star:rolleyes: also, prob just a madeup story due the obvious fact that something has to change cos they took the two crazy entertainer types out of the house two weeks in a row. i know the they i speak of is us the public but godknows i dont vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I saw that in the Herald, a Big Brother insider told them. Thatd be good to mix things up again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Heard it on 2FM yesterday. Either it's all a hoax or very good news for us Nikki fans!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Dont think it would be good to have her back in the house
    Now that she is out, she knows how she was portrayed in the house and how her personality came across to people
    She would probably act a lot different to the original Nikki that we saw

If they start bringing back housemates it will only start up this annoying paranoia again between all the housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Dont think it would be good to have her back in the house
    Now that she is out, she knows how she was portrayed in the house and how her personality came across to people
    She would probably act a lot different to the original Nikki that we saw
    Absolutely agree. She'll either be much quieter or act up to her 'persona' in a completely over the top way (which you can just imagine producers asking her to do, can't you?) and it just wouldn't be the same as before.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i'd like to see it happen, but i doubt it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

not a chance i'd say. Like the girl, but her show is airing 'this summer'. which means she'd have to have record 6 episodes. Doubt they could record them in 6 weeks time, edit, dub, reshoot scenes and still have them ready for a summer showing?

I know they say its gonna be a reality show.. but 'the simple life' was meant to be reality too, and that ended up being totally scripted and planned for comic effect

• Advertisement
Advertisement