Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad alteration

Options
  • 26-07-2006 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I boughty a pair of jeans and they needed to be taken up. I paid the shop €10 to do so. I got them back today and as soon as I put them on I could see one leg was shorter that the other. I measured them - numerous times and from numerous point, and there is an obvious 1/2 inch difference.

Am I entitled to get a new pair- properly altered?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The shop should correct the alteration free of charge. I had a shop sew something onto a top of mine and they sewed it on upside down, so they re-sewed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Thanks- Problem is that I'm not sure there is much hope of them fixing it without my jeans being up around my knees;) . Just hoping to find out where I stand before I go into them!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They're entitled to repair them if they can. If they can't, then you get into murkier territory!

Advertisement