Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 26-07-2006 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Can someone tell me if its okay to go down to WIT and have a look around the nursing buliding?

I'm starting there in Sept but would like to get a little familiar with the place before hand.

I've emailed admin down there but surprise surprise- no reply.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

probably a bit late replying but if you go down there and its open nobody will say anything to you im sure.
    college is usually fairly cool with all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭meow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

Hey! I'm starting nursing in WIT in september also. I went to WIT on tuesday and they are really helpful there. I had a look around the nursing building and its gorgeous! They also help you with finding suitable accomodation as well! They had no problem showing me around the building! Hope that answers your question!

Thats great, thanks a miilion for that.
    I felt it would be kind of rude to just turn up and expect to be allowed wander around but its great to know thats actually ok!!

See you down there in Sept!!!:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Looks great eh?

Its a fecking disastor (the college itself) when you get in there.

To interested in making the place look nice, and less interest towards teaching courses.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've heard bad things. I certainly don't expect everything to run smoothly.

I can tell they're really badly organised down there just from the dealings I've had with them so far...

You must be studying down there then???

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭cyberwit

Sully04 wrote:
    Looks great eh?

Its a fecking disastor (the college itself) when you get in there.

To interested in making the place look nice, and less interest towards teaching courses.

I have just finished my first year in WIT and couldn’t be happier I resent the implication that WIT is more interested in making the place look nicer then teaching the lectures in WIT are the most insightful and helpful.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

meow wrote:
    Yeah, I've heard bad things. I certainly don't expect everything to run smoothly.

I can tell they're really badly organised down there just from the dealings I've had with them so far...

You must be studying down there then???

Ya I am. Just finished my first year, but I dont think ill make it into second year. Tried my best in the repeats, but the exams were pretty tough. One of my papers were changed, and made harder then the first semester -- I was very well prepared going in but the way he changed it etc. wasnt right.

Had two physics leaving cert teachers who have a lot of degrees in Maths and Physics, one of which would be close with lectures in such areas in the WIT, and they didnt think it was fair the way the paper was changed and made tougher. For a repeat exam espically! I messed up one exam myself, I was so bogged down with trying my hardest at Maths and Physics I got my exam days mixed up - went in for Maths but it was Programming instead! Cant believe I made such a **** up, really annoyed with myself.

Maybe other departments are better run, but I find the Science departement a complete mess at times. Iv heard other lectures in WIT saying its like that all over tho. The quote I said in my original post - was from another lecturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Be prepared to wait several weeks before all your lectures are sorted out....if the nursing dept (or is it science or humanities?? not sure) are any bit as organised as the engineering department anyway. Went 12 weeks without one lecturer during semester 1 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭lost_for_words

Ah welcome to WIT. Just completed my 4 years there and no it doesnt ever get better. It's as unorganised from day one as it is on the day you leave.

• Advertisement

bp_me wrote:
    Be prepared to wait several weeks before all your lectures are sorted out....if the nursing dept (or is it science or humanities?? not sure) are any bit as organised as the engineering department anyway. Went 12 weeks without one lecturer during semester 1 last year.

Christ ya that is a pain.

A lot of my lecturers are pretty sound out and helpful. There just is a lot of lack when it comes to organisation and planning. Loosing the Study Week was the biggest disapoint (to me anyway) even tho the lads on the Bebo WIT site lost there cool with me and were delighted it was gone. :rolleyes: Then the fact that (in my department anyway) they wont disclose any of the Marking Schemes / Sample Answers when reviewing a paper (a legal entitlement too). Results for repeats are out to late (as were the exams) aswel.

The computers always seem to be slow or broken, but the building is always polished up making it look good to the eye. The Dome Bar is a rip-off for food, but the canteen sucks so its really the only place to go. Reception hate people ><. Give out projects / assignements to late in the year, etc etc.

Iv had so many problems in my first year, just gets tiring. My course is only available in WIT or the UK, and I dont wanna leave Ireland. :/

*shrrugs* Pain a lot of the time.

Sully, what course are you doing? I havent found the WIT to be "that" bad.

As regards the lunch issue, I "brown bag" it everyday.

I like the lunches in WIT. The lack of variety sometimes can be a tad annoying. The catering staff are extremly friendly though one in fact always seems to know what i want before i buy it.

All my lecturers were extremely understanding especially after loosing semester 2 study week.

“The fact that we lost semester 2 study week can be perhaps used as your reason for failing exams i.e. Appeal"

If it was not for the hard work of lecturers the lack of a study week in semester two would of been worse.

All the assignment briefs I got were detailed and interesting and gave me more then enough time to complete the work

I think the lack of organization that you lot claim to have experienced was due to the fact that semesterization was only introduced during 2005. :confused:

cyberwit wrote:
    I like the lunches in WIT. The lack of variety sometimes can be a tad annoying. The catering staff are extremly friendly though one in fact always seems to know what i want before i buy it.

All my lecturers were extremely understanding especially after loosing semester 2 study week.

“The fact that we lost semester 2 study week can be perhaps used as your reason for failing exams i.e. Appeal"

If it was not for the hard work of lecturers the lack of a study week in semester two would of been worse.

All the assignment briefs I got were detailed and interesting and gave me more then enough time to complete the work

I think the lack of organization that you lot claim to have experienced was due to the fact that semesterization was only introduced during 2005. :confused:

Thats what they blame - but iv heard that it was bad before that too.

Iv had my fair share of problems, others aint. I guess some are luckier then others.

You cant appeal cause of the lack of a study week. Appealing is very restricted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Imagine all of the above, unorganised, poor lectures, nobody knows whats going on etc etc ... Then tie all of that in with inadequate facilities, no fancy buildings, no up to date computers and BAM ! Your in the College St. Campus ...

Whatever about it being bad out there, come down to us for a day and see what it's like ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I had very good lecturers for my final year IT but the organisation was terrible. Projects were ****ed up, lectures messed up...nobody knew anything and the head of the department is a off his game.

He wanted us to present our final year projects to businesses on the same day as our final exam! We had to be prepared @ 8AM on a monday for presentations and we had an exam at 12! He allocated marks to the presentation too..so if you skiped it and studied instead you would loose out on about 10marks from your project. How many businesses showed up in Waterford that morning.....0!

****in muppet. Couldn't organise anything...told us to expect about 200 people to be looking at our projects and to print out our CVs and all that ****e.

Nothing happened about the marks in the end. I could on and on about other stupid things but i couldn't be bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Sully, I think I recognise you as the person who was putting up posters and posting on the Bebo WIT site when the study period was shortened (not removed).

Perhaps, if you spent more time studying, and less time posting on Bebo and panicking about timetables and administration, you would not have had such problems? I hardly believe it was impossible to pass your exams, nor do I think your poor performance is based on anyone but yourself.

You blame you original failure on the lack of an adequate study period, but it's up to you to stay on top of things throughout the year. It is only 1st year after all; it's not THAT hard, and it's going to get a lot more difficult as years go on.

You also seem to think that if you fail your repeat exam, it's because of the fact that they didn't make the repeat exam easy enough for you. It says alot about you that after a difficult exam, you have to go to your old schoolteacher to ask them whether it was fair or not.

If what you were saying was really true, everyone in your course/department would have failed the majority of their exams and there would be uproar. This is not the case however, and yes, while I do agree that sometimes not everything runs smoothly in ANY college you might be in, sometimes you do just have to suck it up and get on with the work yourself.

Newaglish wrote:
    Sully, I think I recognise you as the person who was putting up posters and posting on the Bebo WIT site when the study period was shortened (not removed).

I didnt put up the poster, that was someone else. I posted on Bebo, yes. Most of the people in our course took part in that campaign. Lectures took part too, and were not happy with the change at all. Still tho, it went ahead.

Sorry for expressing my opinion on something I felt strongly about, I find those 2 weeks extremely useful in Semester 1!
    Perhaps, if you spent more time studying, and less time posting on Bebo and panicking about timetables and administration, you would not have had such problems? I hardly believe it was impossible to pass your exams, nor do I think your poor performance is based on anyone but yourself.

I rarley go on Bebo, and I think im allowed express an opinion on something which I feel as unfair. Im not blaming the college for failing my exam. Im saying the college is a mess. A lot of people agree with me, I think im entitled to an opinion and I will express it even if you dont like it.

Yes, my preformance is based mostly on myself. Im aware of that.
    You blame you original failure on the lack of an adequate study period, but it's up to you to stay on top of things throughout the year. It is only 1st year after all; it's not THAT hard, and it's going to get a lot more difficult as years go on.

Eh no I didnt. I didnt agree with it, but it wasnt to blame. I cant study for a whole semester in a week. I stated that as part of my rant about how the college isnt very organised. An opinion, which im entitled to give. Some people agree, some people dont. Id rather you didnt target me, but spoke to the others who expressed there opinion too.

Personaly, myself and the rest of the people in my year found my exams were not a walk in the park, and they were tough. Hence the high failure rate. Again, every course is different. Doing an honours degree course, I expected it to be tough and no way easy. There entitled to make it easy or tough, we are afterall supposed to know the course. Our 1st Year Exams were not very easy. However, I didnt expect them to be and I wouldnt use that to blame my failure in some of my exams. Maybe im not as intelligent as yourself, and you find such exams a walk in the park? Id love your brains, then id have nothing to worry about! :D
    You also seem to think that if you fail your repeat exam, it's because of the fact that they didn't make the repeat exam easy enough for you. It says alot about you that after a difficult exam, you have to go to your old schoolteacher to ask them whether it was fair or not.

You really need to stop twisting what im saying. Its getting tiring.

I said the exam wasnt easy, and it didnt help, but whatever way he sets the paper is up to him. Clearly, if the papers do actualy get checked by an external examiner, it was a fair (but not easy none the less) paper. I actualy thought I was very well prepared for this exam, likewise did the lad I got the grind from. I could do past exam papers no bother to me, but this paper was different. I guess things like that throw me off, which is something which always catches me out :/. Not there fault tho.

This is not an old schoolteacher, iv never got thought by him before. I went to him during the summer for Physics & Maths Grinds (Maths being my weakest subject, in college and in school) to help me prepare for my repeat exam. Now, before you write back and say "if you did the work, you shouldnt need the grinds" or something alone those lines :- I got them because there were areas I wasnt to sure about, and I couldnt figure it out from my notes. I needed these areas to be cleared up, in case they appeared in the repeat exam. It was an extra helping hand. He was recommended by a few college students who went to him for Maths & Physics grinds in the past, not only because he teaches such topics at Leaving Cert Level but because of degrees he has for these areas making him knowledgable enough to explain.

The other chap, was a cousin who lectures in the UK. He just looked at my past exam papers and compared it to the current and found it very different and no walk in the park. They were expressing an opinion after seeing an exam paper they wanted to see. They made those comments but all the same, concluded the exam was still technicaly fair - just different and tougher then past exams. It was that, which threw me off!
    If what you were saying was really true, everyone in your course/department would have failed the majority of their exams and there would be uproar. This is not the case however, and yes, while I do agree that sometimes not everything runs smoothly in ANY college you might be in, sometimes you do just have to suck it up and get on with the work yourself.

And you know this because? My course is completely different to what other years have sat, and are sitting. We are the first ones to sit the "new" course. There is only about 5 people in my year. It was higher, but there was a large drop-out rate as people found it to tough. Still, people are dropping out because of it being tough.

Almost everyone failed Maths (apart from 1), along with other subjects including Physics. There was uproar, but nothing went according to planned by the head of the course. Pitty really!

Hope that explains a few things. The college has done some great things for me, and has tried to help a lot (while sometimes it didnt work due to internal failures - they tried). However, with all due respects, there are areas of the college which is a complete mess. Im not claiming that as a result, I failed my exams. Sorry if its made out that way, but thats not what I was implying.

Sully04 wrote:
    I cant study for a whole semester in a week.

Why?

But even then you have a whole semester to study for it. An hour each evening in one subject would have prepared you. You readily admitted that you have a weakness in Maths and physics. You could have put in more effort instead of waiting until the end.

Personally I only use the week before and any time between exams to study for subjects (engineering honours degree before you ask) and have never found the exams to be difficult. Did you attend all your lectures?
    Sully04 wrote:

Our 1st Year Exams were not very easy. However, I didnt expect them to be and I wouldnt use that to blame my failure in some of my exams. Maybe im not as intelligent as yourself, and you find such exams a walk in the park? Id love your brains, then id have nothing to worry about! :D

As said, no truely difficult exams in 3 years there. Doubt the next will be much different. Despite the fact that I will be going into modules that require work done in previous years that wasnt done as the course has undergone a few structural changes recently (and a new title), and a major project that will consume most of my time.

Sully04 wrote:
    Maths being my weakest subject, in college and in school)

Thats your problem there. My course had 75% drop out over the first 3 semseters because of this.

Sully04 wrote:
    The other chap, was a cousin who lectures in the UK. He just looked at my past exam papers and compared it to the current and found it very different and no walk in the park. They were expressing an opinion after seeing an exam paper they wanted to see. They made those comments but all the same, concluded the exam was still technicaly fair - just different and tougher then past exams. It was that, which threw me off!

Its far from unusual for the exam paper to change dramatically. Did you speak with your lecturer about this before the exam? They tend to be very helpful.

Sully04 wrote:
    My course is completely different to what other years have sat, and are sitting.

What course? And do you really believe they totally changed a course because of semesterisation??
    Sully04 wrote:
    We are the first ones to sit the "new" course. There is only about 5 people in my year.

So an engineering degree or physics I presume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

bp_me wrote:
    Why?

But even then you have a whole semester to study for it. An hour each evening in one subject would have prepared you. You readily admitted that you have a weakness in Maths and physics. You could have put in more effort instead of waiting until the end.

Well, I never did that but I learned a lesson and thats my plan for whatever course I do next!! I dont normaly leave it till the last two weeks, I normaly start doing a few hours a bit before the study week. But now, im going to try do the hour each evening and im going to continue with Maths grinds (and Physics if I get the subject again) to help.

I honestly couldnt study for 4 exams in one week. It would take me longer to prepare and study. Some it comes no bother to, but to me, it takes a bit longer!
    Personally I only use the week before and any time between exams to study for subjects (engineering honours degree before you ask) and have never found the exams to be difficult. Did you attend all your lectures?

Ya I normaly dont focus as much on subjects im good at. Hence why I passed those.

Ya, excellent attendance rate across the board. Maybe in the last few weeks I miss some lectures to finish projects / assignments (Its happend a few times in my course were we got loads of assigments / projects altogether, with completion dates around the same. So its a lot of pressure, and we dont get them till about 2 weeks before the end of each semester!) but I normaly miss them with a group and try my best to inform lectures ill be missing, and then get the notes of lads who attended.

As said, no truely difficult exams in 3 years there. Doubt the next will be much different. Despite the fact that I will be going into modules that require work done in previous years that wasnt done as the course has undergone a few structural changes recently (and a new title), and a major project that will consume most of my time.

Would you find you dont have to do a lot of study? You learn things quickly? Not to sure if your like me, where it takes quite a bit of study to learn things!!
    Thats your problem there. My course had 75% drop out over the first 3 semseters because of this.

Ya I know, but what annoys me is that I try very hard - and dont get even a pass rate! Guess its just not meant to be :/ I love everything about the course, but the Maths is a pure ****.
    Its far from unusual for the exam paper to change dramatically. Did you speak with your lecturer about this before the exam? They tend to be very helpful.

Thats common?! I was supprised to see it changed! Threw me off completely! Ya I was going to get grinds of him but he wasnt too helpful - lectures are not supposed to give grinds to their students apparently, so he couldnt really do a lot with me!! I can understand that tho.

Spoke to him after, and he didnt say much apart from he thought it was fair and it was reviewed and that you never know - you might get enough marks to pass it.

When I failed it the first time he (and I!) was supprised, and said I messed up because I didnt understand the question and my answers were not fully right, or I was thinking of the wrong section. So I got grinds and did a lot of study to combat this, went over all past exam papers etc. "Repetition, Repetition, Repetition"! Then to sit an exam paper that was different, just threw me of. Kinda hard to prepare for that, for me anyway!
    What course? And do you really believe they totally changed a course because of semesterisation??

No, not because of semestrisation. All I know is that the course is a lot different to what it was before I started - they changed it all. I was told that not just by lectures / leader of the course buy by my next-door neighbour who used to teach the course (he was laughing when I told him how low my course numbers are, he was used to teaching the course with hunderds apparently. Way back "in the day" tho!)
    So an engineering degree or physics I presume?

BSc (Hons) Applied Computing -- 4 Year Degree. Thats my course title. Its full of Maths, and depending on the stream you take : full of physics (and of course, programing!). I like Physics, but not Maths. That doesnt help!!

Baby4; Is BBS the Business School? Iv heard nothing but great feedback about them, lectures, etc. Much better feedback then id have got about other courses!

Ya, Semesterisation is really handy. Glad it was there when I arrived, makes life so much easier. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Sully04 wrote:
    Would you find you dont have to do a lot of study? You learn things quickly?

When I can be bothered to pay attention. Some lectures/lecturers bore me to tears/sleep.

Sully04 wrote:
    Ya I know, but what annoys me is that I try very hard - and dont get even a pass rate! Guess its just not meant to be :/ I love everything about the course, but the Maths is a pure ****.

Try not understanding. Just learn the method and accept that is it. Thats what I did with maths. Trying to understand was a waste of time so I didn't bother.

Sully04 wrote:
    So I got grinds and did a lot of study to combat this, went over all past exam papers etc. "Repetition, Repetition, Repetition"! Then to sit an exam paper that was different, just threw me of. Kinda hard to prepare for that, for me anyway!

I can see where you are coming from alright, but I have also had questions twisted completely from the way they are usually phrased. Expect the unexpected I guess.

Sully04 wrote:
    BSc (Hons) Applied Computing -- 4 Year Degree. Thats my course title. Its full of Maths, and depending on the stream you take : full of physics (and of course, programing!). I like Physics, but not Maths. That doesnt help!!

I know of the course...and have heard some not so good stories about the department running it also, but of course I only heard one side so who can really say.

thanks everybody, i'm getting the picture.....as good or bad as it may be:confused:

since posting the original thread though i've had some bad misfortune.
    long story short i got badly bitten by a dog and had serious surgery, :( now i'm in an arm splint for the next six weeks+
    So, the question is, how do the college respond to ppl in my situation? Are they understanding about time off, inability to carry books to classes and anything else that may arise as a result?

I prob won'y be able to attend the first day at this stage, and is it possible to registar over the phone? It would save a huge amount of hassle.

thanks for anything you can offer.

Make it your business to call into the CHART office on your first day and explain your situation. Its right beside the gallery restaurant. Registration has to be done in person, but really, the only thing you really need to do is get your WIT card and that can be done afterwards anyway.

meow wrote:
    thanks everybody, i'm getting the picture.....as good or bad as it may be:confused:

since posting the original thread though i've had some bad misfortune.
    long story short i got badly bitten by a dog and had serious surgery, :( now i'm in an arm splint for the next six weeks+
    So, the question is, how do the college respond to ppl in my situation? Are they understanding about time off, inability to carry books to classes and anything else that may arise as a result?

I prob won'y be able to attend the first day at this stage, and is it possible to registar over the phone? It would save a huge amount of hassle.

thanks for anything you can offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

ok WIT is not that bad as ye are all claiming it to be, the lectures are extrememly helpful and they know their students on a personel basis!

yes college street is a problem but its one that they are sorting out which is evident by their investment in new buildings and constant improvement in the buildings

With regards the nursing end of it they have just opened the new nurses building and it is fab. they have invested a lot of money into the college and for those of you who attend WIT and are putting it down shame on you! this is your college you should be supporting it and whatever faults you see with it should be addressed with the Students Union and get together and fight for improvement.

Also this whole thing about it being weeks before your first lecture, bull.....you will have lecture definilty by week 2 if you are a fresher for those returning you well no that yu will have lectures from day 2 at least.

WIT is a great college, at the end of the year when it comes to marking exams all the lecturers sit and discuss each student individually where else would you get such interest from lecturers and to be honest for you slackers out there this could be to your benefit.

ANd its not just WIT that change exam papers at the last minute, remeber you are not children anymore you are adults nothing in this life is for definite .

So stop all you moaning and groaning about WIT if you have things you want changed in the college do something about it otherwise be patriotic and support your college its the best time of your life and you will learn some amazing academic and life skills!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%. The lecturers are absolutely great and are always there for you especially if you are a Fresher.

ok WIT is not that bad as ye are all claiming it to be, the lectures are extrememly helpful and they know their students on a personel basis!

yes college street is a problem but its one that they are sorting out which is evident by their investment in new buildings and constant improvement in the buildings

With regards the nursing end of it they have just opened the new nurses building and it is fab. they have invested a lot of money into the college and for those of you who attend WIT and are putting it down shame on you! this is your college you should be supporting it and whatever faults you see with it should be addressed with the Students Union and get together and fight for improvement.

Also this whole thing about it being weeks before your first lecture, bull.....you will have lecture definilty by week 2 if you are a fresher for those returning you well no that yu will have lectures from day 2 at least.

WIT is a great college, at the end of the year when it comes to marking exams all the lecturers sit and discuss each student individually where else would you get such interest from lecturers and to be honest for you slackers out there this could be to your benefit.

ANd its not just WIT that change exam papers at the last minute, remeber you are not children anymore you are adults nothing in this life is for definite .

So stop all you moaning and groaning about WIT if you have things you want changed in the college do something about it otherwise be patriotic and support your college its the best time of your life and you will learn some amazing academic and life skills!!!!!!

Nobody said the lecturers were ****e, or caused WIT to be poorly managed or whatever. Im in my second year now and iv really had only minor problems with a certain lecturer that parts were resolved easily enough.

Most lecturers in my first year, and so far in second year, are really sound and helpful. Same goes for the head of my course - a great help.

Never been there really so cant comment. New buildings = assist getting Uni Status. Ask any lecturer and they will probably agree! :P
    With regards the nursing end of it they have just opened the new nurses building and it is fab.

Ya it really looks great, good bit of wasted space but whats present is fab. Dummies, equipment, lecturer rooms -- even the Uni Sex toilets! Excellent building, and I hope its kept in excellent condition.
    they have invested a lot of money into the college and for those of you who attend WIT and are putting it down shame on you! this is your college you should be supporting it and whatever faults you see with it should be addressed with the Students Union and get together and fight for improvement.

A lot of the development and improvement is to help get Uni Status. Which the college isnt ready for in my personal opinion. We have a right to state our opinions based on experience - and thats what we done. A lot of people agree, some disagree. I dont like getting Students Union invovled, normaly a last resort. Im a class rep and aint even told them (apparently your told to). Just not my thing!

First year was a disastor for me, I went a few weeks before things settled. Year 2, not as bad. Week 2 and 99% of lecturers are going ahead, subject to future changes in the timetable. My friends who just joined WIT had a terrible first week, but things seem better now for them. I guess its different every year, but iv heard and experienced some long delays. Still waiting on registration - nobody knows when thats going to get done. Apparently the person handling it is out sick.

Way to early for some of us to be thinking of our final year! I like WIT a lot, its just pretty un-organised and messy at times. I just had some bad experiences, aswel as others, and talked about them. Maybe this feedback can help college improve eh?

I could ramble on about that, because I disagree, but i wont. Dont want to argue, im just stating my opinion here - dont bash me for it.

Who says nothing is being done? o_O Some of us tried and failed. Some are still trying. :P

Thanks for your two cents to the WIT thing :)

• Advertisement

sully04 wrote:
    Still waiting on registration - nobody knows when thats going to get done. Apparently the person handling it is out sick.

I got my registration stuff yesterday, so that will/should be sorted for yourself in the next day or two.

Advertisement