Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭meow

Second week of nursing, and its not as disorganised as I thought or heard it may be.

The lecturers are very accommodating.
    The building is gorgeous, although having to run in the pissing rain for tea/coffee facilities is a pain.

No major probs, very happy here:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

Way to early for some of us to be thinking of our final year! I like WIT a lot, its just pretty un-organised and messy at times. I just had some bad experiences, aswel as others, and talked about them. Maybe this feedback can help college improve eh?

Im not only talking about your final year i am talking about final exams of each subject each year!! And I am not bashing your opinion I just disagree with giving people such a bad impression of WIT

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im not only talking about your final year i am talking about final exams of each subject each year!! And I am not bashing your opinion I just disagree with giving people such a bad impression of WIT

Ah ok. :) Well its not just students who feel this way about WIT. Nearly all my lecturers agree with us at the same point.

Advertisement