Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a hand please.

Options
  • 26-07-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

OK im hoping that some of you guys will be able to help me out . I need to know the answer to the ATi crossfire question the is in the link below. I hope that someone will be kind enough to help me out here as ,the way i see it is that any on of the answers could be the correct answer.

I bring news of the comp to you so you can enter and hopefluuy you help me to enter:D :D

thanks
    chris

Edit: i suppose it would help if i gave a link :D

http://www.hexus.net/content/temp/armari/armaricompetition.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Ha i say lots of people will be going for that. I wont cause i know im not going to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Well you are deffinatly not goign to win if you dont enter. There is no harm in entering so I am going to. But all the options to the question seem to be correct answer. Do you know the answer to the ATI question?

here is the question and options.

ATI Crossfire is the fastest multi-GPU solution with the highest quality image because…

1. Supports HDR and AA

2. HDR and AF

3. AA with bi-linear filtering

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Its 1 or 2 does that help ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

The answer is HDR+AA for the first one (ATI don't market HDR+AF side).

The second answer is that Conroe (Core 2) is manufactured on a 65nm fabrication process

Cheers ,thanks man.

i did know the answer to the second question though :D

IS AA with bi-linear filtering normal then??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Bilinear filtering is or was normal a few years ago the default texture filtering that is used now is the better trilinear filtering.

After trilinear filtering comes anisotropic filtering which is of course still optional these days but further improves the image quality of textures.

ok cool thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

ixnay on the tell everyone eh, jeez :mad:

Some uber member of the hexus forum will probably win, I doubt that some no namer who just signed up to win the prize is going to get it.

^^lol sorry for letting the cat out of the bag :D .

maybe it will be a logtime member. Then again maybe it will just be chosen randumly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

christophicus, I wish I could be as enthusiastic about competitions as you...

• Advertisement
Advertisement