Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ajax PHP books

Options
  • 26-07-2006 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Building Responsive Web Applications: AJAX and PHP

I think it is excellent, introduces everything. A Very good hands on book though you would need the basics of javascript and php though you could easily replace php with what ever language you use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1904811825/sr=8-1/qid=1153948024/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-3636643-5769714?ie=UTF8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

That's one I was looking at. Nice reviews as well.
    Have you got it yourself?

No problem with PHP or ASP as i know both.
    Java ?? - I manage to get my head arround it when nedded. I already have something very small to try it out using Ajax and I like it..... impressed.

I've the book sitting in front of me here.

Yeah - ajax is deadly. Did you the book's site, - shows what you will be developing in the book:

http://ajaxphp.packtpub.com

you lucky man.
    i have been into his own (author) website itself, he's from same country I was born in so i thought i might get extra details but is in english anyway, lol.

I am on my way to amazon to get it.

Cool happy reading :)

• Advertisement

thanks. i'll let you know how i get on.

Advertisement