Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

suspension for altezza

Options
  • 27-07-2006 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right looking to get my suspension sorted before i move onto engine work

at the moment its sitting on adjustable coil's but i dont think there up to much . it came in from japland with them so i dont know what type they are

if i have anyone in the car with me i can hear rubbing when around corners ect.. and if ive more then two in the car any sort of bump in the road sounds like ive just run over a fox/dog ect..

as for when i enter a speedbump or a pothole or even a small ramp it seems to just make a loud noise

anyone got some suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Sounds like they could be coilover sleeves sitting on original shocks and your shocks are on the way out/bottoming out.If there full coilovers just higher them up,altho ive always found driving with coilovers way too harsh on our roads,for track use there great but back road driving is shocking with them.

Either ways id get your wheel off and try get a make on the coilovers,see if there just coil sleeves or a whole coilover unit then work from there

Advertisement