Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tablet pc notebook and autocad?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i dont know if this is the right place to ask this if its not i aplologize and i would be gratefull if someone could re direct me to the right place .i just started a job to do with autocad drawings,making up drawings of air condition layouts and heating systems ,but drawing them up on autocad is a lot slower thn drawing it on a piece of paper freehand,so i figure if i get a tablet notepad i can draw the drawings quicker and just as efficent,so am i right about this?im useing autocad 2006 .thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Cant offer any direct advice on this myself, if someone else doesn't try Google on "tablet PC and Autocad" you will see a variety of opinions. You could also try asking over here, a search shows some people do use Tablet PC's for CAD.

Tip for getting Tablet PC's get the best you can afford or whatever you get load it up with as much RAM as possible say 2GB for AutoCAD as upgrading Tablet PC's for the most part isn't possible.

Advertisement