Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter Win the League

• 27-07-2006 8:39am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this warrants a new thread but cant find the other one but if you look here and here Inter have been awarded the Scudetto.

I think we were robbed in other seasons (the drug scandal season defo) and we deserve it but people will always remember this as Juve's title

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

open top bus!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

A lot of ex inter players who have actually won a league are saying this is a joke and wouldnt compare to the leagues they won. And they are right

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What about 2 years ago? Did Milan get awarded that? If so it is a joke as they have been dirtied, albeit to a lesser extent, in this whole affair too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Good, I hope they realise that they deserve it and I hope they celebrate it in a big big big party in the San Siro.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The 2004/2005 season was void i.e no winner

• Advertisement
Advertisement