Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Dee - Trance of a Lifetime

Options
  • 27-07-2006 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Did any of you see him yet? Was there last night - and it was hillarious. He asked for volunteers to go up on stage and then through the process of elimination there were 7 left. There was nothing crude - just really funny. The 7 under hypnosis were really out for the count - and some of the characters they took on had me rolling around on my seat. The interval was brill - as they were racing around the bar/auditorium still in character questioning other members of the audience. If you want a good old giggle - or feel brave enough to get up on the stage, so everyone can giggle at you - I'd really recommend it. J

Advertisement