Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Christianity forum rules

Options
  • 27-07-2006 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Can I ask why there is a rule in the Islam forum which states that nobody should attack the Islam religion, yet there is not one for the Christianity section? Are you saying it is ok to attack the Christians but not the Islamics?

I for one would like to see this rule applied to the Christianity forum, under the same context. Any arguments about Christianity and its validity would come under the discussions of the "Atheism/Agnosticism" section would it not. Seeing as how the majority of arguments are pro-atheist and the arguing of the Christian beliefs are agnostic in nature.

I personally wanted to use the Christianity section to discuss the teachings of Christianity with fellow christians to gain a better understanding of it, but all I have gotten so far is brow beatings off atheists pointing me to atheist documents. If I wanted this I would of posted in the Atheist section.

My point, if the discrediting of other religions is already not allowed for Islam, the same should be true across the board for all religious sections.
    Post edited by Shield on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement