Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men's Tight, Fitted T-Shirts

• 27-07-2006 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Went looking for the above for a night out. I have tried H&M, BT2, BT, Bertoni, O'Connors, Replay and probably some others that I cannot recall.

I am looking for something that is tight and fitted but not too plain. I thought G-Star and Replay would be the best option but so far nothing.

Any one any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Try River Island

www.riverisland.com

[for examples of what you might find]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Zara - I always find their t-shirts are too tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Tight or fitted?

If you want tight, then just get a size thats too small for you? if you wanted fitted then try Zara. Also on the second floor of st. stephens green SC, next to the barbers thats next to tk maxx there are 2 shops, boths have great clothes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Stephanos wrote:
    Went looking for the above for a night out. I have tried H&M, BT2, BT, Bertoni, O'Connors, Replay and probably some others that I cannot recall.

I am looking for something that is tight and fitted but not too plain. I thought G-Star and Replay would be the best option but so far nothing.

Any one any suggestions?
    Get fat kids tshirts from Dunnes

they'll be tight and fitted, and the right length
    [Dunnes tops are always made 2 long]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

ThrownAway wrote:

Thanks for that. its a good site. can you recommend any other ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Have you tried getting an extra small in Topman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

I went with Zara in the end. Got a pretty cool shirt. Zara is always the old reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

abetarrush wrote:
    Get fat kids tshirts from Dunnes

they'll be tight and fitted, and the right length
    [Dunnes tops are always made 2 long]

Now only have to decide between Power Rangers and Action Man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

HavoK wrote:
    Now only have to decide between Power Rangers and Action Man...
    ah go crazy, get both!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭SBob

really like Zara's stuff, always a great fit. All Saints in powerscourt, also FCUK and Brown thomas do nice guys fitted t's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

mmm when you find a nice one can you post a picture of yourself in it? ;)

Advertisement