Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite BB Quotes

Options
  • 27-07-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Pretty much anything Glynn says makes me laugh but Michael said something that really made me laugh when nominating with Spiral the other day; while talking about Richard he said 'when the jokes on me, he laughs as hard as he can', also that Ashleyne one when she was talking about blind man's ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

spiral - "I'VE NEVER HEARD SUCH A LOAD OF BOLLIX!!"

pete (when complaining about 1 or 2 of the others..) - "****!! .... Ooh, my Tourette's was in context, I love it when that happens!!"

pete (during the majorette task) - "I'm a maj-tourette!"

and I know its not a proper quote.. but when glyn and pete were messing about in the shower and imitating Psycho last night in the BB Prison.. "Ahhh, I'm just having a lovely shower .. *shower curtain ripped open* AAARRGGH!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

When Richard told Nikki sit on the banana and it might cheer her up.

Thought that was brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Id have to go for Pete saying how he loves when his tourrettes are in context too

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Pete's tourrette's being in context.

Grace "So we've got a he she and a wigger".

Nikki "Know yourself before you talk to me like that where the hell does she get that lingo?!"

Lisa "**** **** piss ****ing cock"

Grace "She's mutton dressed as lamb"

Bonnie "Even Davina will be flicking the bean" and "I'll check it don't wreck it".

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

"I have to have black pudding to be happy, it makes me happy" Glyn
    "Know yo-self before you talk to me l'il girl" Ashleyne to Nikki
    "Ball bags" russell brand

"I'm so coOoOoOoOoOoOold" Nikki

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Strokesfan wrote:
    "I have to have black pudding to be happy, it makes me happy" Glyn

Never heard that one, quality glynn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 goonthedan

Who is she!!! Who is She !! - nikki (classic)

Actually, check out Bonnie on "Everyfin and everyfin", a few quality quotes in that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaG4vJBozkM

"I think the monarchy is like really good y'know cos God is wicked. What is a monarchy anyway?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Actually, check out Bonnie on "Everyfin and everyfin", a few quality quotes in that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaG4vJBozkM

"I think the monarchy is like really good y'know cos God is wicked. What is a monarchy anyway?"

Bonnie was a complete waste of space on BBLB and they neednt have bothered as they were not entertaining, it was just an example of a thick girl.

She's nowhere near thick in comparison to Jade Goody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She's nowhere near thick in comparison to Jade Goody.

True, I cant believe that monster has a TV career.

The latest with her is they were so slow that they gave her mobile number out on her show "Just Jade" and now everybody keeps ringing her. SHe's too slow to get a new phone so instead she turned her phone off for 2days but it hasn't done anything. If I was on BB with her I'd probably knock her out!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

For me it had to be Spiral... "it's a little fcukin mellon man... It's not worth p1ss.... And Ashleyne "Right, Wheres Lee-Roy"

Oh and Nikki "grace grace grace... Me faucking me" followed by a psychotic arm flailing as only she can....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

All of my fave quotes are mostly Nikki's!

Nikki:

'I wouldn't wipe my arse with Lea or Richard - I'd rather use toilet paper'.

When glyn has to make toast for her she complains its too dry and there's not enough butter on it she then says:
    'its as dry as my bumhole'

Complaining about the air-con
    'I can't sit anywhere cos it's like Snowdonia...I climb into bed and there is snow coming out of the ceiling!'

'Who is she, who is she, where did you find her'
    Brilliant!

Pete:
    Takes a drink and spits it out on the kitchen floor
    'Euuughh lemonade'

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

"Where's Le-Roy?" was very very cringing and hilarious... if she hadn't made it clear that she loves black men before that she would have got stick for it... brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Richard slaggin off Michael in the diary room...."His ass is so big you could serve a dinner for 8 on it" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Michael: "I'd shag myself in this uniform"

Richard: "I wouldn't":D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I thought it was funny the other night when Glynn was naming off all his friends and Mikey said, "And Jonesy" and then Glynn said, "Jonesy? How do you know Jonesy?"

Like what's the odds Glynn would have a friend called Jonesy coming from Wales? :D

There was some other classics that he came out with that night but i can't remember them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Nikki "Who is She" Graham: Anytime she was in the diary room.

Also, before Sezer left the house: "Well guys, be prepared next week. It could be anyone of ye, I didn't know it was gonna be me".....Summed him up, really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

A very recent one...

Aisleyne and Glyn are learning sign language as part of the University task

Glyn: "The next blind person I see I can do my sign language."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Kolodny wrote:
    Glyn: "The next blind person I see I can do my sign language."
    How does this guy have the highest IQ of all the housemates?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

How does this guy have the highest IQ of all the housemates?? :confused:
    Well it's not that difficult to work out really. He only has a high IQ relative to who he has been compared to, i.e. the other Housemates.

Advertisement