Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy Rear Spoilers in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Might be heading to Dublin this Sat, & I was just wondering where's the best place to buy spoilers?

Thanks,
    BB

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Depends on what you are looking for really!!! I take it you looking for the corolla??
    WHat type you interested in??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Jezz, you fairly keep up to date with things!!!! :eek:

Something just like this:
    Nothing too fancy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Are you going to get a body kit on the car aswell??? Or is it just the spoiler you want??

Just the spoiler.

Not big into bodykits tbh.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Go the distance on this.....

main.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Just bring a tool box with you... When in Rome :)

Guess I could go a bit wild!!!!! :D

Sure why not this:-
    Could be fun doing & I'd save a whole pile of money!!! :D

ScumLord wrote:
    Just bring a tool box with you... When in Rome :)

:confused:

Take a look at this... they can be ordered direct off toyota but are very pricey!!!

www.tte.de/downloads/brochures/Corolla%20E12.pdf

If you were to get the bodykit in the link above and spoiler it would be really nice on the car!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Doubt you'l find any shops with ones in stock,most places will have to order in the specific one you want unless its a big lairy universal wing

Advertisement