Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay orgy on Barna beach?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised no-one else commented on this - the front page of the advertiser, where apparently tourists witnessed some sort of gay orgy with 20 men competing, completely naked, in various sexual acts!

I found it more hilarious then shocking, man-wich on Barna beach, who'd have thought? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

You mean you weren't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Barna - gay capital of the world :D
    Tourists’ ‘shock’ at naked shenanigans on popular Barna beach

by Una Sinnott

Tourist who were holidaying in Barna last week were “shocked” to find a large group of naked men gathered on a beach.

The group contacted the Galway Advertiser this week to report the racy activities at the beach near Silver Strand and to express their horror at what they saw.

One of them, a woman who wanted to remain anonymous, said up to 20 men had gathered on the beach and were engaged in sexual acts in the middle of the afternoon. She had been out walking with her young daughter when she witnessed the gathering.

She returned to the area, close to Silver Strand, with her husband the following day, where they witnessed four men having sex on the beach.

“My daughter was shocked by the whole thing,” she said. “I went back with my husband and we saw four men having sex on the beach in the middle of the day. They did even seem to be bothered by the fact that we were walking nearby

A local resident, who did not wish to be named, told the Galway Advertiser that Silver Strand was known as a haunt for “courting couples” of all orientations, but he had never heard of group sex taking place in the area before.

A spokesperson for Salthill Garda Station said they had received no reports of public sexual activities on Salthill Beach, but he urged anyone with information on the incidents to contact the gardaí.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 emma-ry-ah

HavoK wrote:
    Surprised no-one else commented on this - the front page of the advertiser, where apparently tourists witnessed some sort of gay orgy with 20 men competing, completely naked, in various sexual acts!

I found it more hilarious then shocking, man-wich on Barna beach, who'd have thought? :D

I just read the advertiser alright - so funny! Why did yer one go back a second day for another look??? And with her husband this time! Anyway Silver Strand is renowned for this kinda stuff - but middle of the day now thats pretty hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

“I went back with my husband.....

.... y'know cause he really likes watching gay sex."
    .....and we saw four men having sex on the beach in the middle of the day."

I bet she said that in a disappointed tone. Damn. Only four guys! Where did the other sixteen go?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It was ORGIES not orgy and the unnamed beach 'near ' Silver Strand is Freeport in Barna . As for yer wan who told the advertiser
    She returned to the area, close to Silver Strand, with her husband the following day, where they witnessed four men having sex on the beach

But hey normally they only skinny dip and sunbathe around there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

End The Suffering - Ban Topless Sunbathing

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Stan Collymore had to have been behind this. The fecker!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 emma-ry-ah

Kazooie wrote:
    Stan Collymore had to have been behind this. The fecker!

LOL - good 'ol Stan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

whos stan.

also i beta KD was there loving it .

awhir wrote:
    whos stan.

also i beta KD was there loving it .

Stan collymore = former professional footballer
    Pastimes = dogging, beating women, eh that's about it really

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It was a good laugh. People at my work want to organise another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

It was a good laugh. People at my work want to organise another one.

hu

gay orgy good laugh :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

havent you all seen the episode of southpark...

JIZZLORD wrote:
    havent you all seen the episode of southpark...

They took our jobs!
    Classic!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

awhir wrote:
    hu

gay orgy good laugh :
    Don't be such a homophobe!1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Don't be such a homophobe!1
    why,because we dont what to watch men sticking their cocks in other men,yes so homophobic

There's a hidden meaning to my post that ends in a 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

please enlighten me;)

sarcasmos.
    Decipher that one!
    (:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Sand in the buttcrack is no laughing matter :mad:

;)

• Advertisement

It happened in Freeport? Must've been near the "hidden beach".. but still.. I can picture one or 2 of the Barna locals down there watching bemused.. <shudders>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I think it an utter disgrace. I would have been raging if I had a child and they saw that. The Gay community doesnt do itself any favour with this kind of behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

damn gays

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm glad I stopped swimming in Silver Strand when I was about 10

Well i suppose there is such a lack of women in barna.The local lads must apply"the any hole is a goal" rule.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Playboy wrote:
    The Gay community doesnt do itself any favour with this kind of behaviour.

I don't think 20 men is quite the entire gay community tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Sico wrote:
    I don't think 20 men is quite the entire gay community tbh.

I dont' think it is either :rolleyes: I would expect people to behave a little bit more responsibly though when the whole community has to combat negative stereotypes on a daily basis. These people are letting more than themselves down when they behave like this.

Utterly disgraceful irresponsible behaviour. If it was lesbians however well that would be a different story. Ahem

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

So have they moved on from Blackrock or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Kazooie wrote:
    Utterly disgraceful irresponsible behaviour. If it was lesbians however well that would be a different story. Ahem

LOL. :D

One of the most unusual stories I have heard in a while. I never thought Barna was the place gays had orgies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement