Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay orgy on Barna beach?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Playboy wrote:
    I think it an utter disgrace. I would have been raging if I had a child and they saw that. The Gay community doesnt do itself any favour with this kind of behaviour.

If you go down to the beach today,
    You're sure of a big surprise.
    You'd better go in disguise.
    For every gay that ever there was
    Will gather there for certain because
    Today's the day the homosexuals have their orgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lol Excellent Stark.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I mentioned this to my boss, she came out with a classic:

"Id say it was some sort of art instalation for the arts festival........."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Munya

I laughed when I heard the story

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Playboy wrote:
    I think it an utter disgrace. I would have been raging if I had a child and they saw that. The Gay community doesnt do itself any favour with this kind of behaviour.
    You have an ironic username.
    SyxPak wrote:
    End The Suffering - Ban Topless Sunbathing
    See pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Victor wrote:
    You have an ironic username.

See pic.

Maybe it's because i'm a little drunk but i wet myself a little when i clicked on that picture. LOL:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Stark wrote:
    You're sure of a big surprise.
    You'd better go in disguise.
    For every gay that ever there was
    Will gather there for certain because
    Today's the day the homosexuals have their orgy

Look I'm simply trying to make the point that gay people already have to deal with enough **** in their day to day lives combating ignorance and prejudice. Now this type of behaviour at barna beach during the day where a child was exposed is going to reinforce negative attitudes and stereotypes about gay people in a large portion of the population who are already prejudiced to begin with. Imo the behaviour of these individuals is disgraceful because apart from being highly disrespectful to anyone who lived in the area they are possibly making life harder for people in their own community in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Playboy wrote:
    Look I'm simply trying to make the point that gay people already have to deal with enough **** in their day to day lives

They should stop taking/giving it up the bum then :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Strange how not one person on any of the main gay forums in Ireland knows anything about this.

Must be only 'special' gay people get to go. Perhaps invisible non-existent ones who like to sell newspapers.

PRobably the boys from Blackrock. They possibly wanted a change of location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

spurious wrote:
    Strange how not one person on any of the main gay forums in Ireland knows anything about this.

Must be only 'special' gay people get to go. Perhaps invisible non-existent ones who like to sell newspapers.

I doubt someone would make up a story about gays canoodling on the beach in the middle of the day. And the advertiser is free so they don't make money from sensationalistic *(might not be an actual word) reporting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's the usual rubbish on a slow news day from 'anonymous' sources playing on the fact that many people seem to think 'the gays' have these wild sex lives. Anyone who has ever had sex on a beach (ouch - another idea that's better than real life) knows it's a ludicrous scenario.

Ask any gay guy if he would have any interest in such a scenario. It is playing on prejudice and ignorance and fear. The interesting thing though is that people are actually believing this nonsense.

Believing it, instead of automatically seeing it for what it is, implies quite an interesting set of judgement calls. One that gay people (in numbers) would have sex on a public beach, probably unsafe sex (since it's 'the gays' spread HIV), that gay people obviously would not care if a child saw them, that 20 strangers would just meet up for a great old time. The same thing that makes people 'believe' Chinese people throw babies away on streets, African people send their children on their own to Ireland and other assorted nonsense.

Mind you, anyone who believes the story, I have a business deal with an African gentleman I might interest you in.

If the story said, "20 cars parked in Eyre Square with canoodling straight couples going at it hammer and tongs on the bonnets in full view of children" would you believe it from an 'anonymous' source?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I'm very dissapointed, all these gay orgies and no one had a digital camera ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

We shouldn't be put out chaps....

I vote for a boards gay orgy... you know! just to "get to know" each other.

By the way.. I'm not gay or anything! I'm just trying to ease the tension...

the tension of a gay man's cock being pulled on by another guy.

Just for clarification

Look, get over it ffs. At least they were at it in a quiet place, where f3ckall people go.

Could ya imagine 4 gay's going at it on the top of the Blackrock tower during the day lol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Or on the side of the M50, think of the traffic congestion!

Stark wrote:

At least *someone* would have had a digicam for proof!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Stark wrote:

Hahahahahahaha....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

What happened in blackrock tower?

For some reason this thread reminds me of this Fr. Ted quote:

Dougal: Do you remember that bit when St. Tibulus, he tried to take that banana off the other lad?
    Father Ted: That wasn't a banana, Dougal.

Thorbar wrote:
    What happened in blackrock tower?

For some reason this thread reminds me of this Fr. Ted quote:

Dougal: Do you remember that bit when St. Tibulus, he tried to take that banana off the other lad?
    Father Ted: That wasn't a banana, Dougal.

Aparantly Balckrock is a meeting point of the gays at night. Don't know how true it is tbh, don't really wanna find out either though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Kazooie wrote:
    Utterly disgraceful irresponsible behaviour. If it was lesbians however well that would be a different story. Ahem
    That rings truer than most would think.

Fierce set of double-standards people have about alot of things.

Ref. Duality of One

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I've heard that George Michael is going to do a free benifit gig on Barna Beach :D

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Will somebody PLEASE think of the lifeguards?!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I have a feeling that 20 gays would pretty much be the gay community in Barna.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

I have a feeling that 20 gays would pretty much be the gay community in Barna.
    How wrong you are. And they dont care who's watching them. In fact they like people looking at them. And these days the lesbian bi sexual women are joining in ruining it for the genuinely gay patrons. Its called overkill. They'll eventually choke the goose that laid the golden eggs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

How wrong you are. And they dont care who's watching them. In fact they like people looking at them. And these days the lesbian bi sexual women are joining in ruining it for the genuinely gay patrons. Its called overkill. They'll eventually choke the goose that laid the golden eggs.

What did you Google to land on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

You do realize your commenting on a thread that hasn't been active in 12 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

y5av0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ibtl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement