Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brown Shoes. Ok to wear with...............?

• 27-07-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just got myself a nice pair but wondering if ok to wear with a navy suit? A little dodge?

As for more general wear.I presume ok to wear with everything except black?

Gotta get a new profile. This is a bloke question.!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

be sure they match your purse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

Just got myself a nice pair but wondering if ok to wear with a navy suit? A little dodge?

As for more general wear.I presume ok to wear with everything except black?

Gotta get a new profile. This is a bloke question.!!

If wearing it with navy try and incorporate something that will compliment the brown. Royal blue is very good for that. Even something like burnt orange. A brown belt would definitely help.

For everything else yea brown just does not go with black!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

It's becoming increasingly acceptable but at the end of the day depends on the shoes themselves.

Advertisement