Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prisoner sues WWE for $100,000,000 - This is brilliant!!

• 27-07-2006 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Credit goes to s l i k 8 1 for typing this up while listening to PWInsider's hotline.
    I'm listening to PWinsider.com's hotline right now and they are discussing how they can't believe this case hasn't been thrown out yet.

Lester John Rousten (sp?), a detainee at the Medical Center for Federal Prisoners (which PWinsider thinks is in Texas), has filed a civil rights lawsuit against the WWE seeking damages of $100,000,000.

Rousten (once again, sp.?) hosted a radio show in the 1980's in the Dallas area where he went by the name of "Penguin Man". His character was apparently popular enough he appeared in several local commercials and even on Walker, Texas Ranger. In the 90's he gained national notoriety when he helped break some suicide/abuse story about the Plano school district. He ended up in jail several times over the course of this story breaking (not really sure what for) and became supposedly suicidal.

*At this time WWE supposedly sent him a letter in response to a resume he had sent them claiming to be interested in his performing abilities.

*At another point in time, Kurt Angle walked into the same Hooters he was at in Frisco, Texas. The man later called the police to file a report that Kurt Angle was stalking him.

*In 2001 he believed he was being stalked by the Secret Service due to his involvement in the Plano-school district story from a few years back. He believes Vince McMahon & the WWE were behind this (as in they told the secret service to do it).

*In 2002, after being jailed for a various crime Rousten was staying at "The Anchor Hotel" in Dallas. He claims to have found NBC camera equipment in his room recording him that he believes was part of the WWE's G-TV angle. Rousten filed a complaint with the Dallas Police and the local bureau of the FBI.

*After this the man recieved mysterious phone calls from Clear-Channel Communications telling him to go his old apartment, at which time he saw Katie Couric lurking in his old homestead. He was approached by people claiming to work for WWE who told him Titan Properties now rents his old apartment. He was then told to leave because this was WWE property and he was trespassing. He was later arrested for having a stake-out infront of the apartment.

He is currently seeking $100,000,000 dollars in damages from WWE and also demanding bodyguards for the rest of his life, which WWE should have to pay for. He also wants to leave the country and a 100 ft. restraining order from any and all employees of the WWE & NBC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

he wants his bodyguards paid for by WWE also

what a fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

Sounds like a bit of a nut to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Wait a minute. If the WWE are paying for his bodyguards aren't they consider WWE staff then? And should stay 100 ft away from him. What use is a bodyguard then. Total nut case if it's true, although I doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

lol, it would be funny if he won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Sounds like a reasonable request. I don't know why you don't believe him. WWE is the devil and obviously is the culprit for all this. Anyone who denys that needs to have their head examined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha! I think I know the story behind all of this..he was obviously readin this book! Just read the desciption, it should explain all!

Hang on, just readin it again, what use would a prisoner have for restraining orders and all that money? Unless he's getting released soon?

Advertisement