Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Advice on a TV???

• 27-07-2006 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am trying to find a good place for reviews on TV's. I know I need to get rid of the old tube and replace it with something sexy looking. CNet of course has good advice, but I found this other website Bobby's Best, and feel like this guy gives some pretty good advice. Any TV experts out there that can confirm his reviews?

These were the two models I checked out:

Samsung LN-R238W 23" LCD TV

Sony BRAVIA 32" LCD WEGA

I'd love your feedback!

Jetson23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

As far as i know and i dont know that much about it the Samaung
    seems to be better then the sony. Try these forms http://www.avforums.com/forums/index.php

Thats about the best place to go for advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭andy1249

Heres probably everything you ever wanted to know about Sony LCD TV's ,

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328368&highlight=sony+lcd

According to this , Sony and Samsung share the same LCD Panel factory in a joint venture , but Sony put more into the electronics and a supposed to be better TV's ,
    They get pretty mixed reviews though , and overall Samsung get the best out of the reviews , so go figure , theres not much to differentiate in terms of picture quality I would say ,
    Samsung are definitely cheaper though !!

Advertisement