Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls does this happen to yous?

• 27-07-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is posted in the right place, if it's not sorry!

After reading a post on boards the OP said that he makes his girlfriend have multiple orgasms for ten minutes.

Now the most i ever get or have gotten in the past is a few seconds! Is there something wrong with me???? What is 'normal'??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I think he means that the multiple orgasms were spread over a 10 minute period, not that the orgasms were ten minutes long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

not that the orgasms were ten minutes long!

Yeah, that would prolly kill you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Yeah, that would prolly kill you :D

But what a way to go! :p

OP, some women have multiple orgasms, some don't, some take several goes to get several orgasms...nothing wrong with you at all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭AnitaMcCluskey

Or she could be faking it. They say that ALL women fake at some point or another.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'd imagine faking for a couple of seconds would usually be enough if you were in a faking situation.

Women who 'multiple' orgasm can go on and on, but it often reaches a stage where it is physically too painful, so they have to stop.

It's a question of 'working through the pain' in some cases.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Yes, I believe he meant over a ten minute period. Though it is possiblt to have several small orgasms in short period of time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

free2fly wrote:
    Yes, I believe he meant over a ten minute period. Though it is possiblt to have several small orgasms in short period of time ;)

Or lots of large ones in a long period of time :).
    well around me anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Are you talking vaginal or clitoral?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

spurious wrote:
    I'd imagine faking for a couple of seconds would usually be enough if you were in a faking situation.

Women who 'multiple' orgasm can go on and on, but it often reaches a stage where it is physically too painful, so they have to stop.

Well all muscles cramp up eventaully after a strensous use esp if they are not used to it.
    There also is the risk of dehydration.

Op really you need to learn what you body likes and what it will tolerate it.
    Start by seeing if you can climax serveral times on your own.

spurious wrote:

Actually thats the only "rule" I have with a lover. Dont fake.
    The only way to experience evrything is by open honest and direct communication..totally esssential. If you fake it then the other person may think that they are doing something right and will want to continue that. If you can gently guide them, then it will be immeasureably better
    spurious wrote:
    Women who 'multiple' orgasm can go on and on, but it often reaches a stage where it is physically too painful, so they have to stop

Before reaching that stage try moving away to another area, but keep the sensations going... bubbling if you like but not climaxing. Then move back once the "pain" has subsided.
    Practicing this will mean that gradually you can experience more and longer.
    As was said earlier, learning about yourself on your own is perhaps the best starting point.. different zones, pressures and strokes. Then you can communicate this to your partner.
    The reverse is true for men as well if they can separate orgasm from ejaculation.
    Ultimately you can then go ahead and have as many as you like when you like and the ectsatic state can continue pretty much indefinitely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

"he makes his girlfriend have ", etc, etc

I get really annoyed when I hear/read a statement that a guy makes a woman come so many times, or even once, at the risk of causing offence, and here goes, I personally believe a woman orgasms when she feels ready for it and when she is comfortable with said man and/or situation. That has been my experience, when I feel or dig a guy and make love with him, the sex is so much better, even when if there are 'techinical problems', although I don't personally see these as problems, one needs to be creative, but to your question.

Some women come multiple times, some can only come once, some don't have any orgasms. What I have learned over the years, and I've been around the block a few times, is the level of comfort with ones body, the level of trust with your partner and the level and quality of that relationship, if things are rough your not going to want sex, and if you do it is difficult for a woman to come. That guy may have a really good relationship with his girlfriend, she is probably very comfortable with him and her own sexuality and body, but she may also be multi orgasmic, or she may be faking it to please her boyfriend, you see when I was married to my ex-husband he always started sex with saying I'll make you come X amount of times, and nine times out of ten I faked it, for years I felt like a liar and a fraudster, but the times I was honest and said I hadn't come he got so anxious and went on for ever (sex that is) that it was easier for me to fake it and get it over with, that is an extremely sad case and I have since promised I'd never do that again, and I haven't, when I've had enough I stop. Ironically as I've got older (there are benefits to aging) I've found I'm much more responsive sexually, and much more open. Don't worry, relax and enjoy what comes, I am not a multi orgasmic woman, I have one and then my body has had enough, but that one orgasim is strong, powerful and beautiful.

McGinty wrote:
    Don't worry, relax and enjoy what comes, I am not a multi orgasmic woman, I have one and then my body has had enough, but that one orgasim is strong, powerful and beautiful.

and really when you share that with a partner (or celebrate alone).... what more is there to say :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

[QUOTE=McGinty Don't worry, relax and enjoy what comes, I am not a multi orgasmic woman, I have one and then my body has had enough, but that one orgasim is strong, powerful and beautiful.[/QUOTE]

That is what I get too, it is great. Thanx everyone feel abit better now i know i'm not the only multi orgasmic woman out there! I was just afraid i was missing out on something :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

I think it has a lot to do with us guys, women fake it because they are scared to think that they will make us feel inadaquate, guys seem to put so much down to preformance and feel like they are competing with their past conquests.
    Instead of been so macho and worried about how "good" we are, if we could just relax, enjoy and be responsive to the women. If you dont make her climate the first time, dont worry i am sure she would have enjoyed it. Next time you will learn what gets her going and you going at the same time.

spanner wrote:
    I think it has a lot to do with us guys, women fake it because they are scared to think that they will make us feel inadaquate, guys seem to put so much down to preformance and feel like they are competing with their past conquests.
    Instead of been so macho and worried about how "good" we are, if we could just relax, enjoy and be responsive to the women. If you dont make her climate the first time, dont worry i am sure she would have enjoyed it. Next time you will learn what gets her going and you going at the same time.

Spot on. Leaving the ego out of the bedroom is a good start. As is being less penocentric :).
    The Key is communication though and a willingnesss to learn as well as teach :).
    Its a dynamic flowing process... almost like a dance sometimes its a waltz, sometimes a saltsa or tango.
    But the first stage is learning about yourself and this applies to the women as well as the men. Getting in touch with youe sexual self and loving it is the base from which to start.

Actually when i was typing this I recalled a scene from "The snapper". Colm Meany reading the book on the female anatomy. The look on his face was priceless.. then it cuts to where he is in bed with his wife. And she granbs him by the hair and says "where did you leran thath" are you having an affair lol. Classic :)

Advertisement