Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish guild poll

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i like all the gnome references but we're horde....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Plat. Somebody send a guild invite. Ta =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Last night it was myself, splinty and Plat dropped in. TS server is working fine now and we spent all night on it :)

Need more sigs for the guild charter.

few other heads popped in to show sigs but i wasnt round handy,my fault, sorry bout that, ill b in orgimmar at bout 8-8.30 and on TS im sure.

on a seperate note layke, that registration on TS worked, and all status stayed where it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Horde
    splinter wrote:
    i like all the gnome references but we're horde....

Gnome Corpse Football isnt a very alliance friendly name :)

Whats the name then? Whos GL? Are you all transferring to the server or starting afresh?

• Advertisement

we went with Lollercaust and i started afresh, lvl 14 undead priest at the mo. at the mo im GL but illhand over the position to anyone thatl take the responsibility seen as i know bugger all bout end game lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tarmoll

Horde
    Hi Guys
    My guild, on Runetotem, recently spread to Jaedenar to do some PVP. I'm the only Irish member. We're Horde on Runetotem (doing end-game raiding) but decided to go with Alliance this time. We're called the Order of the Rose Croix .. look forward to meeting with you. ;)

Bite me http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=30754

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Too late now and all that but just had to suggest a funny guild name I saw a while back.......

<I'm with stupid>

Still Lollercaust is a good name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

won't be around until possibly very late tonight. I'll pop in and see if anyone is on TS. Splinty, you should (in theory) allow people to register with the server now you have admin.

Lee, I have a lvl 41 priest and I started a rogue char so i'm kinda leveling both which will be in the guild. Guilds don't do much till you hit lvl 60 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Layke... see you in cross-realm BGs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Horde
    right I've made an Horde Char and would love an invite to the Guild !

Char name :- Chaliebird

eh? alliance char? we're horde matey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Horde
    LOl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I'm online now with my rouge, if someone could send a guild invite or needs a sig. Names Quintas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

DRakE wrote:
    undead shadow priest.
    HEALS PLX
    oh wait, you're shadow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Where is everyone? More people!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'll join up...in about 3 weeks when i get home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Char Name: Noctar
    Race: Tauran
    Class: Warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i wonder can you transfer from haumarush to jaedenarrr HMMMM

40 Shaman inc if you can ;D

EDIT: Haumarush isnt available to transfer from :'(

Whenever it is i'll hit it up with some mad Windfury action.. give you guys a chance to get level 40 xD

• Advertisement

right folks, only seems to be bout 4 of us included in this so far...me and snick being the main, walk/plat too as of last night,where are all you folks? need for more sigs for the guild to get underway so cmon and if u were interested in this then show it!!

ta Drake,may see ya then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

NTL have been providing me with a **** internet connection all week, so WoW has been unplayable :(

Normal service will resume asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Horde
    My ram died on my pc, ordered though so should be here in a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I'm online for a few hours each day but due to work its mostly before four in the afternoon and after one in the morning.

You never had a Cup O Beans man? Hah you're in for a treat here.. I've stuck a sausage in too, its a Micheal special. You use the sausage what to scoop the beans oot!

Best show ever

(sorry its OT but just saw jonnybadd's sig :p)

EDIT: (OT) Can i be a shaman main tank and take hand of rag and ****?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Attorney - undead mage (currently only 4)

As your attorney, I advise you all to add me to your friends lists, and invite me when the guild is up

had our first outing last night. cleared WC,myself Snick and the other guy who i cant remember off the top of my head. went greawt and better than expected until that other bloody rouge ninjaed the ring of sylvannas on me...ahh i'll get it back...but i do now have the crescant staff... wooottt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Horde
    How many in the guild now?

Ill xfer my 52 rogue when you all get up there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Horde
    Right, memory just arrived today so will *start* up character when I get home ¬_¬

• Advertisement

need 3 more sigs to get the guild underway then we're good to go, ill b online for a while tonight alright :) expect me on from about 7

Advertisement