Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish guild poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Horde
    still awaiting invite

char name Charliebird

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

signing into wow now so may see you guys in game, add splinty and ill organise the guild signings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

made an undead lock called Sulthas

Horde
    go on now and add splinty as a buddy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

splinter wrote:
    had our first outing last night. cleared WC,myself Snick and the other guy who i cant remember off the top of my head.

That would have been me, but yeah good fun, maybe another run through when i've some of the quests!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Guild is all set up now. Everyone in it should have the permissions to invite so if you want in just /w anyone in the guild and mention boards/ireland and you're in.

Lollercaust lives!

Horde
    great stuff guys! will be on tongiht but I got to rank up my Tauran!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote:
    How many in the guild now?

Ill xfer my 52 rogue when you all get up there:)
    SDKGLSD:AFGKL:KGSDG level 52?

Come back and play on Outland you tard :(

**** yeah they just opened Homorush as a char transfer ! :D

Transferring soon!

EDIT: Argh cant transfer to Jaedenar:(

Why is the realm I want not listed?
    We may remove a realm as an eligible destination for a variety of reasons:

The realm is full at this time. Don't think so
    It has been fewer than 90 days since the realm was launched, except if the realm was launched for the specific purpose of migration Dont think so again?
    It has been fewer than 180 days since the realm was launched and the realm does not have the gates to Ahn’Qiraj open yet Possible problem there.. :(
    You are attempting to transfer from a PvE realm to a PvP realm. Characters currently located on PvE realms are only eligible to move to other PvE realms. Nope, PvP to PvP
    There might be an upcoming free character migration to this realm. Not to my knowledge?

Nope. How do the mechanics of that work exactly? It kinda passed me by. No war effort on Jaedenar atm that's for sure, but also I don't think gates are open.

I think Broodlord has been killed (that's the BWL boss on the questline right?) so I guess it can't be too long.

• Advertisement

If there's no war effort i'm betting its open? checked if a char from Outland could be migrated.. jaedenar still not available for transfer :(

EDIT: again after checking the jaedenar realm forum.. it seems that the gates are still closed.. that = big sigh, gates wont open by themselves til around october, by then people will be 60 and i'll have to catch up! :(

UNLESS.. i level my shaman on homorush \o/

Does someone have to do something for the war effort to start or should it start automatically?

Deffo no retarded linen bandage hand in point that I can see. So the server is ****ing miles away from AQ gates. Roll something else in the meantime! :D

I'm busy rolling my 39 rogue to 60 and my 46 hunter to 60 on Outland lal..

the lure of horde is tempting though, i'm bored of being **** at pvp and having it easymode as alliance (for Dustaz lal ;D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Just start a new char. I'm currently leveling a level 10 Rogue and a 41 preist.

I just want all my epic gear for when Burning crusade is released that's all. So if you start now we should be all leveled by November.

May have another 2 people to join the guild one Irish, one Aussie living in Ireland.

Also, anyone with web skills willing to help out on site construction? When I say web skills I mean some one able to make a website pretty by creating a theme?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Horde
    Wtf Gief Windfury Buff

wtf rogue dont need cos of big nerf lol

RESPECCING GRACE OF AIR SALVATION TOTEM MANATIDE WTF REGEN AND POWPOW

Anyone about tonight?

Should be on for a bit.

maybe after 11 but not sure. you should b in the guild anyway layke so should be able to invite too

Horde
    layke wrote:
    Anyone about tonight?

me but my char is low level I could not migrate to the server

is tehre a TS server for the Guild ?

• Advertisement

Yup

It's in the thread somewhere near the start.

edit :: lies on my part (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054969938)

havent been able to get on the TS server for the last week,ill try again later

Horde
    Is a TS server needed? I might be able to provide one on a server box. FOC

Drapper wrote:
    Is a TS server needed? I might be able to provide one on a server box. FOC
    VENTRILo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

Horde
    Is this guild actually working? If it is i'll roll a new toon and join it ;)

How many members so far?

Horde
    DRakE wrote:
    VENTRILo!

Ventrillo is not great ! TS is easier to manage! is it wanted or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

i just rerolled a hunter(lol)yet again(6th lvl 60 it will be:-(.so any chance of an invite on jadenar?..will try and contact ingame for invite for some horde bashing:eek:

so far we have about ten members but always accepting more. as regards the TS server,apparently layke was running one but it hasnt been working for the last few days :(

Horde
    well if needed I have a TS server that can be used by the Guild !

no worires if its not needed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Horde
    Ah damn, thought it was horde - off to redo character tonight so :)

Advertisement