Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish guild poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Horde
    signed up! get some graphics on the site lads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

registered!

when i get more of a chance i'll make a more half assed banner than that guy who made the current one :p

Horde
    DRakE wrote:
    registered!

when i get more of a chance i'll make a more half assed banner than that guy who made the current one :p

nice oner :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Art if your going to be coding i'll give you db access. I'll be integrating the DKP and guild roster into phpbb so don't bother with singing up to those for the time being.

Ran out time yesterday so it's half done.

Drake your photoshop skills are more then welcome.

Horde
    I think this should be a Boards.ie sticky ! labelled "Irish Guilds" with website details........ same as in the Battlefied section.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Gonna roll a new char for myself whenever I get into the damn server (26 min wait:confused: )
    almost up to 30 on Arathor and could do with a change of pace...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

so how many people are in the guild??????
    thinking about join the server adn getting a horde char together to join the guild......but what about the waiting time is it always full????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

DITTO ! same question !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

There's 19 accounts in the guild at the moment I think a few more people might be on their way as well.

Never any queues on the realm at all except for patch day when it was one of only 10% of realms or so up for a while.

Slick! Nice to see the troops growing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Horde
    Whats the deal with the site? Havnt been able to get it about a week :/

Lollercaust

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Me and bout 4 others startin wow in 2-3weeks. Were goina play as horde newayz, just wonderin is this server yeer on ne good???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

For anyone who wanted to transfer... Jaedenar's open for transfers now.

Lads any new suggestion for a guild name? Apparently "Lollercaust" is too offensive. We are now "Snick's Legion". Oh and I'm banned for three days.

lol

Lol, how'd that happen?

Sorry the site was down due to a dodgy PSU. Has been replaced now and she's running like a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

DapperGent wrote:
    Lads any new suggestion for a guild name? Apparently "Lollercaust" is too offensive. We are now "Snick's Legion". Oh and I'm banned for three days.

lol

Boo-urns. Lollercaust is a classic name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Just to let youz all know i'm transfering my 35 shammy from daggerspine to jaednar. So gif invite to guild when I get there ye? The names Cillian.:)

Now i'll be in the same battlegroup as such well known ally alts from outland as Beastmastery and Lolly. windfury sandwich inc:D

ROFL.

Banned for <LOLLERCAUST>?

I say we call it <Handsome Snick and Others>

EDIT: Oh and i'm probably gonna transfer my 40 Shammy too from Homorush at some stage.

Hey Beastmastery is level 46 pal, and Lolly is 54 rofl

I'm actually pretty pissed. It's pretty clear we're making reference to the word holocaust, but there are good few meanings to the word like destruction by fire or a burning sacrifice and such. It's not exclusively meant to describe Ha Shoah. I certianly didn't think we were taking the piss out of the death of millions in World War II with the name anyway.

What a pact of cúnts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Horde
    my gnome is so lonely...anyone wanna set up an ally guild same server?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

heh glad i wasnt the guild leader no more...poor old snick...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

transfered!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Haven't logged onto my mage at all since I made him. I was levelling my druid on Kilrogg to 60. To make it up though, I just started the transfer of my lvl 60 undead priest from Bladefist to Jaedenar. I'll let ye know when he's there. :)

if anyone is interested im gonna b in game for a while today with Splinty so gimme a shout if ya want in

I'm ingame now on my shaman which i've freshly realm transferred.

Xlan is the name, ginvite!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Did blizzard actually make you the option to change the guild name? That's crazy... Don't blizz know that its ok to laugh at something like a holocaust 23.3 years after it happens? Dumbasses... But i did find it quite funny when i logged on today that I was a 'Veteran of Snick's Legion'.

Oh yeah, "we have banned over 10 billion accounts due to gold buyers and sellers"... My arse...

I vote we rename it Stormfront.

I vote for <The PenIs Mightier>

• Advertisement

going ingame now so anyone needing an invite drop me a whisper

Splinty

Advertisement