Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish guild poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Now i'll be in the same battlegroup as such well known ally alts from outland as Beastmastery and Lolly. windfury sandwich inc:D
    *has a feeling that on levelling to 60 BGs will not be too pleasant for my loladin*
    BG8... where all the cool kids are :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Hey all, I got the free trial of wow and it's pretty addictive so I think I'm gonna keep paying when it runs out. I started a (EDIT: Gnome Warlock) on Laughing Skull on monday and I'm up to lvl 7.

I'll probably re-roll for some new character and put them on Jaedenar. Is there still any space in that realm ? And what race/class could the guild do with, I want in. I'll be whatever would be most useful.

EDIT: WTF was I on earlier today at work?!!?! Goblin mage!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Goblin? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

demon, we have a party of about 6-7 ppl all starting off on laughing skull atm so if you wanna possé up with us let me know!

also on of the guys is considering creating a guild in the near future called the "naked raiders".... we were drunk and he decided would it be funny to see a group of 10-20 ppl all running around naked...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Hey all, I got the free trial of wow and it's pretty addictive so I think I'm gonna keep paying when it runs out. I started a (EDIT: Gnome Warlock) on Laughing Skull on monday and I'm up to lvl 7.

I'll probably re-roll for some new character and put them on Jaedenar. Is there still any space in that realm ? And what race/class could the guild do with, I want in. I'll be whatever would be most useful.

EDIT: WTF was I on earlier today at work?!!?! Goblin mage!?!?
    yeah loads of space on jadenear...wel theres an irish guild gone horde but its pretty quiet atm... hint...COME BACK PEOPLE :(

• Advertisement

Yeah krazy was telling me that you guys are all on laughing skull cance. I saw you guys doing some raid when i was up at your gaff to get the 10 day pass off him.

The tauren hunter that I rolled on Jaedenar doesn't interest me too much so I'll probably go back to Laughin Skull to yous. What class could the group do with ? My gnome warlock was pretty interesting but I wouldn't mind rolling yet another to get a feel for another class. Paladin interests me a bit...

Go on, make a bubbleboy :)

I am confused and worried by your WoW slang.

I've never seen a game with so much of its own vocabulary before. They should really stop pretending that the servers are "english" speaking....

It's so mystifying to read a guide or forum about wow!

So whats the whole bubble thing about pallys?

atm we have

1 pally (lvl22)
    1 warlock (fook off thats my class :) ) (lvl 23)
    2 mages (lvl 20-29)
    1 hunter (lvl 10)
    1 warrior (lvl 19)
    1 priest (lvl 17)

so take your pick rly! another dps would be nice, or another tank.

we use the grim forums to chat atm.

dps = damage per second right ? So basically just another payer who can really dish out the pain ?

And a tank would be a warrior or a dwarven pally....

I tend to pick the support type classes in RPGs and go for the magic type stuff so for a change I think I might roll some CC guy. I'll busy myself with some reading up while Im in work for the rest of the day...

Whats the address for grim forums by the way?

• Advertisement

just jump on teamspeak tonight with krazy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

urge to re-subscribe to wow rising......ARG!

nix wrote:
    urge to re-subscribe to wow rising......ARG!

comeback nixeh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Paladins that are bad at PVP would shield up and hearth away. Much to everyone else's annoyance.

Ye shall probably be seeing me on the server too :D

koneko wrote:
    Paladins that are bad at PVP would shield up and hearth away. Much to everyone else's annoyance.

Ye shall probably be seeing me on the server too :D

you on laughing skull too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Nope.
    Will start a char on jaedenar

Divine Shield <3

12 second invincibility, shield can't be dispelled or purged until BC (and even then only priests can dispel at lv70 with a high mana cost).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Bubble + HS doesn't work anymore does it? necb > DS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Hey everyone, bout 5-8 irissh lads starting up on this server.....wat should we do...wats clan name ...ps were all horde(only 3-4 of us online atm)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Guild is now Den of Thieves. I'll pop on for a few minutes and throw you all an invite. Char name is Snick.

• Advertisement

I'm demonofthefall on xfire, some people add me up and I'll see you guys on Jaedenar. I'm just starting there now with a new char i'll update here with name

Demonflayer, Troll Shaman on jaedenar. See you guys on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Who shud we conntact to join this irish guild

contact either Snick or Splinty in game, or else Zinny who tends to be on abit, or else just spam LFG in the hopes theres someone in the Guild onlyine and they can give ya an invite, i wont b on tonight but i will tomorrow. add me to ya friends list or else PM me in game with your character name and ill try add you that way

ta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I left that irish guild because i was basically he only one on most of the time and its helpfull to be in a guild while leveling, for getting groups for instances and such. If it gets more active i'll come back. lvl 45 now btw

BTW i'm trying to transfer some money and a taran icebreaker to the server from my druid on outland by paying for a transfer of a lvl 10+ horde char( who I can transfer the stuff to) on outland. If anyone here has a lvl 10+ horde char on outland they dont plan on using anymore or if anyone in the jadenar guild who doesn't have an alliance char on outland and wouldn't mind leveling a horde char there to 10 for meh i'd appreciate it and give u a few gold for your troubles. /w Cillian on jadenar or Shinakuma ( alliance) on outland ;)

hey mate, sorry to c you left. but yeah the guild is gone pretty slow,ill give ya a whisper in game or something next time im on, take care mate
    Splinty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

my computer's still broken :(

41 shaman
    29 warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Right this sat I'm gonna try and get a giant conga line through the Barrens using the follow command. We'll be meting up about one in the crossroads. So if you have a char on Jaadenar please drop by and help us, or if not create a char and get to the crossroads anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Horde
    I saw "Fianna something (cant remember 2nd part of name :S )" on the realm:

Nordrassil

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I don't think I'l be playing again until TBC comes out. Sorry guys. My sub ran out and I'm not arsed renewing it. Am I still GM of the guild even though gametime ran out? If I am I'll sub for a month and promote someone else.

Sorry been busy and wasn't keeping an eye on sub time. :(

Advertisement