Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor court in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I’m looking for somewhere to shoot around these eves, im not keen on travelling into town for a court to shoot around on, from the sounds of it there’s no peace in there anyhow.

I used to go down to Marian during the summers there would be pick up games on in the school in the evenings. I recently went down and both rings were gone.

Cloiste Enna was another good place to go down for a game/shoot around but again all baskets have been either torn down or the courts have gone into sh1t.

Does anyone know any good courts? Im not too bothered about playing games just a court where its cool to play without knacks and security guards (alex college) annoying you.

Are there any courts around olafs or Benildus college these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

The Milltown luas stop into the way into town has some courts there. Never been down but noticed it a few times. There's a court out right beside me in Sandyford as well, very close to the Beacon hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

"Milltown luas stop "

Do you mean the courts in Alex? Way to much hassle there with security guards - private grounds etc.

Where is the court at the Beacon hotel? Benildus college?

Advertisement