Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

david and goliath tees

• 27-07-2006 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody stock this range in Dublin? Specifically the men's range? I know that House of Fraser do the women's stuff, but I'm looking for a t-shirt that says "chillin with my gnomies" for my boyfriend from their range.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well after having a look here, i dont think they do mens t shirts. i was in the shop in london a few months back and don't recall any mens clothes there either..

you might find something here though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I've never seen Mens T-shirts either online or in the London shop but then again I wasn't looking. I love my "Peas on Earth" t-shirt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Nope they do a limited range of mens stuff, he saw the tee in London. IT's online alright (hard to find on the website) but the old credit card took a bashing on holidays, need to pay with cash, shock horror!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Bam!

Saw some class ones over in one of their shops in London.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Heh, I like the "Always Use A Condiment!" one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

the chilling with my gnomies t-shirt is a womens one!!!

Advertisement