Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels for World Fleagh

Options
  • 27-07-2006 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

please move to correct forum if not welcome here ....

But does anyone know of a Hostel in Ballybunion the town of the World Fleagh this year , tried all the usual search engines to no avail , get lots of guesthouses in Tralee etc

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Haven't been but I hear a lot of people go camping there. Maybe there are caravans and things for rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'll prob just sleep in the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭pinkyirl

there is only 1 small hostel in ballybunion & i doubt it has a website or anything - i can't think of the name sorry. i reckon camping is your best bet, i hear all accomodation is booked out for the week, it's a small little town & busy in the summer months anyway - so the fleadh crowds will just add to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

Cheers Everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 k-1

Im just a few miles from ballybunion, every place is pretty much booked out. You can try one of these places, you might get lucky.

Ballybunion Golf Hotel - www.ballybuniongolfhotel.ie
    Cashen Course House - www.cashencourse-bnb.com
    The Tides Guesthouse - 068-27980
    Cliff House Hotel - 068-27777
    Marine Links Hotel - 068-27139
    Manor Inn - 068-27757
    19th Lodge - 068-27592

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What's the camping site like? Does anyone the price?
    I will head down on Saturday.

Advertisement