Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of WoW?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Sell me your account! I need an account bad, and rather than buy the game...i thought it would be better to buy one off someone else.

And anyone questioning the legality....it is perfectly legal as the CD key can only be used once.

Cheers Everyone!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

I have seen a lot of US sites that sell pre-built accounts and even lvl 60 pre-built accounts

for example here:
    http://www.ige.com/wowus/accounts/worldofwarcraftus_en.html

Each account can go for anything between $200 to $700 depending on what they include

or even http://search.ebay.ie/wow-accounts_W0QQfltZ9QQfromZR8

where pre owned accounts range from €100 to well over €1000

I really dont get the point of buying pre-built accounts, because a. they are ridiculously expensive and b. its someone else's work (probably through bot usage), so whats the point in playing if your character is already experienced

Most importantly you can buy wow for maybe €25-30 and get a free month of use, and also the added bonus of creating the character you want and the enjoyement of leveling up and getting gear.

I dont really know much about WOW but i bought a collectors edition a good few weeks ago and still havent gotten around to registering an account and availing of the free month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

If you jump straight into a 60 character without playing the game, you'll be lost with all the abilities and how to play the character. Level a character, don't be lazy. It's fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

dlofnep wrote:
    If you jump straight into a 60 character without playing the game, you'll be lost with all the abilities and how to play the character. Level a character, don't be lazy. It's fun.

QFT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

dlofnep wrote:
    of course you could always go one step further and pay someone to play the game for you? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Read the charter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement